• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

vehicle decals/graphics? here's mine.

007tallguy

Elite Member
i keep seeing cars with all those little people stickers on the back windows, so i got to thinking, i need something MD related to put on mine. ;)

i'm not much of an artist, but i say to myself: "Self? why not?" :roll:
i managed to draw out a silhouette a couple of inches high and i had some reflective tape kicking around and here's some pics of the results.
i only have 3 colors, so i mixed it up a little bit, but the general idea is there..... the dude 'tecting in the grass. :D
the brighter pics are daytime but with the flash on. there's a slight flaw in the "red" dude by the knees, but it'll have to do.

Attachments

• IMAG1969.jpg
    IMAG1969.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 419
  • IMAG1970.jpg
    IMAG1970.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG1984.jpg
    IMAG1984.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 391
  • IMAG1985.jpg
    IMAG1985.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 405
  • IMAG1988.jpg
    IMAG1988.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 387
thanks guys! :yes:

here's another example, but not sure if i'll use it or not. i might stick it on the front bumper where the licence plate would go or maybe on the rear side window, haven't decided yet. :roll:

Attachments

• IMAG1957.jpg
    IMAG1957.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 432
  • IMAG1958.jpg
    IMAG1958.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 401
Never drove or even road in one but I think them little Fiat 500's are cool.

i love it, great little car! and so economical to run, 55+ mpg.
they're selling quite a few of them around this area. you should take one for a spin just for the fun of it. there's a model called Abarth that has a turbo in it boosting the hp from 101 to 160, hehe. ;) no turbo in mine, but it'll climb the hills and hold the speed limit (or more, lol) with no problems at all. easy to park too. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom