thanks for taking me in!!!

P

pwstevens69

i am new to this, i sincerely have always wanted to be able to search for coins and relics and everything. i just got a bounty hunter II as a gift, and think it's awesome, and to have the chance to actuallly do this is awesome to me. i currently live near greenville, sc. i am open to any suggestions, or ideas, i just want to get out and start using it but have no ideas where to begin. thanks

..welcome. First thing to do is READ the instructions. So many are so excited with the new machine they think " I don't need no stinkin directions".You will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you read them. Good luck and I look forward to the pictures and stories of your finds! HH & GL.... Jan

After you read the instructions you will need to decide what you want to look for. Old houses are great for old coins. Playgrounds are good for jewrey.

welcome aboard

and thanks for choosing "Friendly" as your primary source of detecting information. There is no known cure for MDA. (Metal detecting addiction) If you run into a bumpy stretch, we have professionals and other journeymen who will help you through those long stretches of bad weather, and days when you find nothing....:D...Any questions, just ask....Gil

Last edited:
Welcome

aboard and glad to have ya. As already advised start with reading the manual then try your yard. You would be surprised what you will find in your own yard. Look around your clotheslines or where they used to be. At or near your front door, along your driveway, if there is an old tire swing or swing set this would also be a good place. In general anywhere and everywhere. And oh yeah we love pictures of finds here.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Welcome from Central Massachusetts......

Like was said... your yard is a good place to start and learn your machine....

I got a lot of info from the DVD about the ACE250 and the booklet of instructions! Welcome to the forum and happy hunting!!:yes::spin::tumble:

Back
Top Bottom