Username Change

Hey Rudy if you change your user name isn't your post count suppose to start over since your a new name or at the least a old person in disguise ? :choochoo:

Just a Joking...

Harold

Last edited:
Hey Rudy if you change your user name isn't your post count suppose to start over since your a new name or at the least a old person in disguise ? :choochoo:

Just a Joking...

Harold

Harold... I can very easily set your post cound to zero if you like but then you couldn't use the classifieds :lol:

Thanks Craig , that wouldn't bother me as it would some people how much post number I have doesn't matter to me . I have had the same user name on all the sites I register on since I got my first computer that was about 20 some years ago. Now if Carol would send me a Christmas Bonus for each post number I had it might mean more to me , but knowing her she would send me one of those giant Quarters she tried to blame me for last spring. :darnconfused: As far as me using the classifieds that would be a good thing for me as I buy to much stuff anyway . Who says you mods aren't a accommodating breed it must be the Christmas spirit . :dancing:

Harold

Last edited:
but knowing her she would send me one of those giant Quarters she tried to blame me for last spring

You want it Bear? You got it! Sign up for the Gift Exchange. :laughing:

Is there anyway I could get mine changed? It's mistaken identity. It's actually Lkro and people thinks it's Ikro. I was wondering if I could get it changed to Lindz instead please. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom