For Those People Who Are Waiting For The Tesoro 7 Inch Precision Search Coil To Be Released

beephead

Elite Member
It may be awhile before the 7 inch Precision Search Coil with be available for sale, because it sounds like Tesoro is having trouble making enough of them for the Mojave. There's no doubt in my mind, the more Mojave detectors that Tesoro sells, the bigger the demand will become as word gets out how well they work.

Let's do the math, Tesoro Mojave $251.10 shipped with lifetime warranty less maybe somewhere around $100 dollars shipped for the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil equals $151.10 for a super detector that everyone should have in their detector arsenal. It makes no sense at all to wait to just buy the search coil when it does becomes available when it's now available with the Mojave.

Getting both the Mojave and the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil for $251.10 makes a whole lot better sense.

Oh and BTW when the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil does become available, I may get one with a longer cable so I can either hang the detector control box around my neck or put it in a waterproof bag and place it on a float tube. With that setup, I can wade in waist deep water at freshwater swim beaches. That's where most of the gold jewelry is lost. I know for fact, that the Mojave is hot on gold!

beephead

Last edited:
I already see the coil for sale $99 at where I have bought all of my tesoro coils.

Some vendors still have the old Tesoro coil listings.
Ran into that when a friend was looking for a stingrayII coil last year.

Dig It All

Noah

I'm thinking about when I buy my second Mojave, I'll try and get one with the longer cable instead of the stock cable so I'll have all my bases covered. I'm going to do some freshwater beach hunting with the Mojave this year come hell or high water. I'm going to rig me up something where I can safely search the swim beach about waist deep or so. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks
beephead

I have a long cabled epsilon 8" donut coil that you can borrow to test your theory before actually buying a coil ?

Some vendors still have the old Tesoro coil listings.
Ran into that when a friend was looking for a stingrayII coil last year.

Dig It All

Noah

7RC-SK-E-THIN.gif They do but this is the new 7 " coil listed.

Back
Top Bottom