Sponsor who accepts gold?

WildDigger

Elite Member
Who are the sponsors that accept gold as payment? I have some 18k dental gold and I want to get a Garrett Pro pointer AT (carrot). Who many grams of gold will it take?

How many G's do you have? I bet theres a Member here that will do a fair trade with you...I dont have a GKarrot...if I did, I'd be willing...

I traded 4 silver dimes to a Member once for an F point! :laughing: Actually, he sent it to me for free, but I sent him the dimes as a thank you...Say, you sure you dont want to trade me your gold for an Fpoint? I got one!:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
How many G's do you have? I bet theres a Member here that will do a fair trade with you...I dont have a GKarrot...if I did, I'd be willing...

I traded 4 silver dimes to a Member once for an F point! :laughing: Actually, he sent it to me for free, but I sent him the dimes as a thank you...Say, you sure you dont want to trade me your gold for an Fpoint? I got one!:laughing:
Mud

Well both total 7g 18k and is more then just a Garrett Carrot. I would be will to do a full trade for a NEW Garrett Carrot and a NEW Sampson T-handled digger. That would be very fair actually better for them. Need a new water pouch too.

Why don't you just take it to the local refinery where you say you get 98% melt and just buy whatever you want?

Why don't you just take it to the local refinery where you say you get 98% melt and just buy whatever you want?

They sold to another company and no longer deal with the public. They honored the contracts for a while then started to rip us off bad! Take in 25g of 14k and get paid 98% of 17g. Bad new owners. That is why. Don't feel like send it to ARA either.

Back
Top Bottom