I got my F70 back from Fisher Labs

bruinvikes

Elite Member
I had to send my unit in to Fisher Labs because I was having a couple of issues with it. It wasn't pinpointing very well and when I would try to change the settings and I would hit the "-" button it would scroll to a different setting altogether. Also the border on the face of the screen was peeling off. I called Fisher Labs and they told me to send the entire machine to them and they would look into it. I picked it up at a FedEx hub after work tonight and I haven't used it yet due to darkness. I did a trial run with it in my garage while doing an air test and things seem to be back to normal again. Fisher replaced the head on my machine.

I will post an update tomorrow after I hunt with it in the morning.

Always glad to hear when a company stands behind its products. I am sure you will be satisfied with their repairs. They test the units prior to sending it back to you. Best of luck and let us know how well it works now.:yes:

Glad you got it back, that was a pretty fast turn around.

Hope to see lots of finds and let us know how its working!

Thanks everyone!I took it out for a hunt earlier and it acted like a brand new machine again!nonly found clad, but it was great being able to swing it again.

Back
Top Bottom