Working On The bucket list.

awol421

A couple of weeks ago I had the hunt of my life, finding not only my first silver but my first half and a standing liberty quarter, finished the day 5 silvers in the pocket and a wet mess seeing how it rained the whole time. if you havnt checked out the picks just look at my album. Anyway I wasn't sure how I would top that when I was hunting with a buddy of mine at an old house which hadn't produced anything but Lincoln memorials and I got a solid 67-66 on the AT-PRO!! dug the hole and out popped a fatty 1971 class ring. I was pretty shocked to say the least and I'm working on finding the owner. this month I have found 1st silver 1st half 1st merc 1st ring 1st gold 1st IH. struck out the last two times out with just some regular finds but after some hunts like that I expect a couple dry days of digging junk.

Attachments

• 20160506_172859-1 (2).jpg
    20160506_172859-1 (2).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 166
Very nice

I found a class ring one time while camping, way before I had a detector. Found the owner and mailed it to him. (All the way to Britain, as he was in the air force and deployed over there) He had lost it about 15 years before while camping with his boy scout group.

Nice find man! Hope I can meet up with you and Steve one of these weekends when I'm not travelling to NJ or Boston...my May is booked! Love that Barber Half and Standing Liberty, killer finds!

Sounds like quite a day. You probably didn't even realize it was raining!!
Very nice finds. Hope you find the owner of the ring

Back
Top Bottom