• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Does this count as a cache?

SeaninNH

I found this today at the base of a big tree stump. Does this count as a cache? lol

3 buffalos and 2 wheats with a change purse frame.

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2,085
  • Stump.JPG
    Stump.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 2,027
Either a coin spill or a lost coin purse. It COULD be a cache but it would be a very tiny one, and not likely to be something someone would intentionally conceal with the intent of recovering later.

Either a coin spill or a lost coin purse. It COULD be a cache but it would be a very tiny one, and not likely to be something someone would intentionally conceal with the intent of recovering later.

It was a joke, but I could see a kid burying it under the tree for safe keeping.

That's awesome. Finding a spill like that is great but to know that they were actually in someone's lost change purse makes it a lot more personal.

I knew you were joking. Had to be fun looking for more coins.

It was a blast to hear the pinpointer keep sounding off when I put it back in the hole.... It would have been really nice to see silver or gold make an appearance lol.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were joking. There are lot of people who think that any multi-coin hole is a "cache" because they don't know what a real cache is.

It's all good.

Either someone dropped it or a kid buried it for safe keeping, but if that is the case I guess it would be a cache. :laughing:

THIS is a cache!

In any case its a good find all the same. It's cool to wounder what really happen.

Not sure if it would qualify as a coin spill or a cache, but it is totally cool to find more than one coin at a time:D

Back
Top Bottom