New to Germany and looking for anyone with knowledge of German laws and MD club's.

wrldtrker

Forum Supporter
Hi, I just arrived in Germany and I am looking for answers to German detector laws and other people in germany to detect with. Are there any clubs or groups?

Does anybody know a good source on German laws. The last thing I want to do is break local laws. The research I have done says it depends on the German state you are in regarding permission and how finds are handled.

I am in Hessen just outside of Frankfurt and on the doorstep of a old roman settlement. A large part of this settlement is an open city park across the Nida river. Any German MD's know if it is illegal to detect in city parks?

World Trekker...

I use tobe stationed in Schweinfurt, (Baveria) Our laws are pretty much simular to your vacinity. ALL PARKS ARE A NO GO. All though water detecting is perfectly legal. (except in parks) You must have written permission ,or you will be detained by the Polizie!!! Good Luck..:off-topic:..........Ps thanx for your service.

Back
Top Bottom