Going hunting in Ecuador in Feb. Looking for a hunting partner or two.

Larry White

I am going back to Ecuador Feb 8 through the 18th to metal detect areas around Quito. I was there in Jan. this year to explore and meet the person who will be guiding this trip. Here are some pictures I took while there in Jan.
They will give you a small idea of the areas we will hunt around and where we will stay. This is a all inclusive trip* not including airfare. * [ From pick up at the airport untill you return to the airport, Guide, transportation, lodging, all breakfasts and dinners, and some lunches are included. If we go to a restaurant for lunch you buy your own.] Anyone interested and wants more info email Larry at [email protected]
These "hills" in the forground are really grass covered pyramids. The largest is 70x80 meters at the base and has a 300 meter ramp leading up to it. At about 10000ft above sea level this was a fortress for the tribes who lived here around 200BC. We will spend at least one day near here.
DSC00251-1.jpg

The B&B we will be staying at over looking the valley.
DSC00274.jpg

A church in Quito with over 7 TONS of gold covering the inside that was mined in the area. I'm not much for touring churches but this one was BEAUTIFUL!
Ecuador20Quito2004-0420Old20Quito20La20Compana20de20Jesus20Gold20Altar.jpg

You get the idea. This will be a great trip. Contact me for more info.

Nice pics. I'll be taking a trip there in the next year to scope out retirement.

It is a beautiful country. I would not mind retiring there myself.
Here's a pic of my wife, in white, and the lady who was our guide and another lady that was staying at the B&B, outside the church pictured above and at the pyramids. The picture of the church above is not mine. I took two pictures inside the church and a security person appeared next to me and quietly said " No Pictures". Also a pic of my wife standing in the middle of the earth. :)

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00252-3.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom