bounty hunter tracker 4

joshmiracle79

Okay so this past Christmas I got a bounty hunter tracker 4 metal detector and I've been digging up stuff on our property and was told the about 50-60 years ago there was gold coins and gold watches and silver buried and my grandparents were the one who buried it I asked them where they told me two stops one bye the old house they live in and two on the hillside I've checked both places with my bounty hunter and I havnt found anything is there anyway that you could tell me how to change it or if it can even be changed to detect the gold? Thansk

Sent from my LG-VS450PP using Tapatalk

You're Trk IV automatically detects gold. No need to change anything. However, it also detects other metal too. Read the manual. It will tell you how the settings work. Know that the detector can only penetrate so deep though, like 5 to 10 inches, so if there is stuff buried deeper than that you'll probably just pass over it. Good luck. :cool:

You're Trk IV automatically detects gold. No need to change anything. However, it also detects other metal too. Read the manual. It will tell you how the settings work. Know that the detector can only penetrate so deep though, like 5 to 10 inches, so if there is stuff buried deeper than that you'll probably just pass over it. Good luck. :cool:
Okay thanks for the info

Sent from my LG-VS450PP using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom