• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Titusville man gets class ring back after 20 years

Something isn't right about this story... I know the person who found it and that ring didn't travel 10 miles... personally I believe him where he lost it...

The water currents don't favor the way the story reads... PI Joe and myself were laughing when we read this story.... everyone has favorite beaches they like to hunt.... nuff said :spin:

We get similar things happen over here.

Someone finds artefacts or coins where they shouldn't be detecting.
Then they go to a detecting rally which has a Finds Liaison Officer on site, and claim to have found them there.

Sounds funny?

I think it's more like, "If I tell everyone where I hunt and what I find, I'll find everyone hunting my grounds!!!" Nothing illegal about that. Sites should be protected, unless you want to tell me, every site that is producing large gold nuggets for you:lol::lol::lol:

I think it's more like, "If I tell everyone where I hunt and what I find, I'll find everyone hunting my grounds!!!" Nothing illegal about that. Sites should be protected, unless you want to tell me, every site that is producing large gold nuggets for you:lol::lol::lol:

bingo :lol:

...and Couture was tracked down because his initials were engraved behind the garnet stone of the platinum ring.

bilde

Bejesus! Platinum class ring, with a crappy garnet stone?! Can you imagine how much that hunk of metal would have cost originally if that were true?! I'm having a problem with that part of the story as well...

Back
Top Bottom