Arkansas

JB007

Just got back into the hobby recently after a very long break, purchased the AT Max diggers special and looking for some more folks in the Arkansas area...

Possiable not sure.

Yes we do had to ask lol, Ill be hunting off of 230 just south of there in the next couple of weeks, I have alot of private land we own and some family land ill be hunting..

Last edited:
I'm from Arkansas as well, and I'm completely new to the hobby. I'm using a Garrett Ace 300, and travel the state due to work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

woo pig

In LR
Have some permissions in Capitol View, a maybe in Southwest LR from a couple of years ago that we got offered, but never went back, said he found some civil war stuff there. Sometimes it takes a common desire to get motivated. I have hunted our block to excess, found great things, but it has been hit by me extra hard, and the targets are getting scarce, but did find a silver dime and an AA coin in the last couple days. I have a lot of hours on the AT PRO, CTX 3030, and the Nox 800 coming in Tuesday. Also have the CZ21, but have never sank it, though I can think of at least 3 or 4 places where people are losing stuff underwater. So would not mind combining efforts to find spots, that's the key.

In LR
Have some permissions in Capitol View, a maybe in Southwest LR from a couple of years ago that we got offered, but never went back, said he found some civil war stuff there. Sometimes it takes a common desire to get motivated. I have hunted our block to excess, found great things, but it has been hit by me extra hard, and the targets are getting scarce, but did find a silver dime and an AA coin in the last couple days. I have a lot of hours on the AT PRO, CTX 3030, and the Nox 800 coming in Tuesday. Also have the CZ21, but have never sank it, though I can think of at least 3 or 4 places where people are losing stuff underwater. So would not mind combining efforts to find spots, that's the key.

Also go to Facebook and join the Metal Detecting Arkansas group.

Mountain Home here, close to Misourri border,
I consider it the middle of the Ozarks.
Now a 60+ retired / disabled guy,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom