* More Nox Gold & Silver*

meggie

Elite Member
I hunted a small bay beach today, it's a beach that has never really produced for me in the past .. it's only a small beach, not busy but there are usually a few people there, so there must be a few dropped items!
So today decided to really get stuck into it! Over 4 hours I did a complete grid, started at the high tide mark and worked my way down with the tide. I scored one 9ct band and a real heart-stopper but it's only 925.Also a large S/Steel ring too along with a few coins and sinkers.

Attachments

• DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC00455a.jpg
    DSC00455a.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 456
That was worth the curiosity of that little beach! Some of those little non producing places, like a little challenge of sorts......a guy thinks, "Theres gotta be a Pony in here somewhere!" Nice Hunt!

What is the ratio of heart-stoppers that are real to not? I imagine there are a few people that don’t post the real deals on the forum for various regions. And like always, congrats on the score! They always seem to clean up really nice :)

:dingding: Your continued success is just awesome!

You're living up to your reputation nicely Mate!! :thumbsup:

The E800 is lookin better with every post you share!

Of course you and I both know the machine is only part of the equation.:yes:

All the best,

CJ

Definitely a heart stopper there, but still a nice ring! And congrats on the gold!

Sweet Finds

Meggie keep up the gold count, as we might have to crown a NEW Ring Daddy , OBN's ball , and chained to his girlfriend howboutit :jail: , he tried to escape , but was unsuccessful :shock::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom