Group hunt in the boston area

Jay_781

Elite Member
Im trying to get some people together for a group hunt when the weather breaks and the ground begins to melt.. not to sure where id like to go hunt yet but i have a few solid ideas.. if anybody is interested reply to the post..HH all

Who ever is down to do it we can all talk and figure out a good place for us all to meet.. went out today for a little with a friend the ground is like cement soo id like to have a date set up for late march early april.. and im thinkin about a place in medford with a huge field and public lake that been being used for many years

I'm in a club...the mass treasure hunters assos...its in newton highlands, theres also silvercity so theres a couple of local depending on where your at.

But a nice hunt on land or dry sand at the beach (so the none wet sand detectors can have fun too.)

I'm in a club...the mass treasure hunters assos...its in newton highlands, theres also silvercity so theres a couple of local depending on where your at.

But a nice hunt on land or dry sand at the beach (so the none wet sand detectors can have fun too.)

Thanks for the info bud.. who ever is interested pm me so i can talk to you all induvidually too try too see when the best time of the week for everybody would be... like i said before im targeting late march early April

Boston hunt

Hey guys, used to be in MA, have you thought about the back bay fens? Near Fenway, off Boylston St., found a 1921 standing quarter on the other side of the walk bridge a good while back.

I was in Boston this last weekend. I took the kids over to the Charlesbank playground across the road from Mass General. That area looks to have some possibilities.

To my knowledge you cannot dig at "Charlesgate" or the Esplanade area on the Charles River due to it being State property. how about a group going to a beach? Revere, Hull, Kings Beach?

I'm in Newton and just starting out. Have my eye on an Etrac to start with. Keep me on your list especially for Nahant/revere.
Be willing to tag along with anyone as well to pick up tips.
Alex

I found what is to be an 1800's foundation I was wondering if any body wants to join me sometime in hunting the site? I am not experienced enough to do this on my own and was hoping for some help? I was thinking April 13 2013 its a Saturday. The location is near Rt 128 and Rt 2. in Lincoln

Back
Top Bottom