Is the Minelab 5/18 Hunt the same as ECRDA?

73cj5

Elite Member
These are 2 different hunts one is in Atlantic city which is sponsored by gold digger metal detector and south jersey metal detecting club and the other one is in ocean city sponsored by ecrda and minelab

Well the ecrda is who ran the hunt last year in AC and they are in ocean city this year there is a gold and silver hunt on sunday and a early registration gold hunt on saturday. Early registration ends jan 15

Going on Saturday only?

What typically goes on? Do you hunt all day?

It is a shame there is nothing for minelabbing in the midwest or the south... Was it a lack of host sponsors?

Going on Saturday only?

What typically goes on? Do you hunt all day?

It is 3 hunts generally about 15 to 20 minutes to hunt then you look through your find and see if you have any tickets for raffles or tokens for prizes. Then there is a break while they seed the next hunt and do it all over again. Usually it lasts from 8 or 9 til 2 or 3. I have seen some of the prizes for the hunts and some of the prizes are awesome

I seen the mine labs hunt in ac, is that only for people who own a minelabs detector ?

Yes you have to have a minelab.................. jk :lol: no you can have any detector you want as long as it is not a pi machine and you have to have a hand scoop. You can not have a speed basket. and you must use headphones

Stavr or dry sand scoop better?

Is there any parking nearby or is it worth staying in a hotel?

I will be traveling 4 hours..................

Thanks for all the info!!

Which hotel are you staying at?

I owe you a beer for all the info:)

Thanks!

I'll be staying at the bally's that is were I stayed last year if you plan on staying I would stay at Bally's or Ceasar's because they are the closest to the hunting area

I was thinking about using my sidewinder......

Although the silver umax with the 3x18 cleansweep would probably work well....

Atpro if it's raining....

What do you use?

Back
Top Bottom