Copper, Copper everywhere

hunter1

Elite Member
I stayed for 2 days in Dewey beach De. I stayed at the surf club right on the beach. Detected with the Nox600, what a nice machine. I found a total of 12 cents. Dime and 2 zincolns. Found a small toe bling ring, junk. But I found a lot of small pieces of copper, They all had some kind of seration marks on them. What amazed me was how deep the Nox is in beach 1, I use it for dry sand. I use beach 2 for wet and surf .I dug down over a foot for some pieces copper, I mean they were almost invisable. Some kept falling trough the scoop holes and I had to get down and look to see what they were. But still had a great day.

Yep the Equinox is a great detector, You will find treasure soon enough, just keep looking đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Earl, I did. But I tore my left foot up wearing Crocs . Sand caused some skin to wear away. I should have went bare foot , the water was a warm 65 degres. I'm going to get some dive boots or water shoes, or flats boots for next summer. I'll use my bootfoot waders for now. Do it and learn.

I here ya

I use Neo Sport , off Amazon , they are zip up ankle booties , I have two pair use one pair , the next day use the other while the other dries , Earl

Back
Top Bottom