Clearwater Beach

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I believe my daughters team is going to Clearwater beach after the games tomorrow so I brought the Nox.

I will be there around noon. Any tips for a freshwater dirt fisher?

Wish I would have seen this earlier. I havent been to clearwater Beach yet...only st pete beach....cause it is closer and I only go in the mornings early before work...but it would have been a good excuse to go.... Also I have no tips....lol...except maybe prepare to bag lots of bottle caps and pull tabs. I haven't reached my goal yet but I am closing in on them.

Wish I would have seen this earlier. I havent been to clearwater Beach yet...only st pete beach....cause it is closer and I only go in the mornings early before work...but it would have been a good excuse to go.... Also I have no tips....lol...except maybe prepare to bag lots of bottle caps and pull tabs. I haven't reached my goal yet but I am closing in on them.

Might go to Clearwater tomorrow. Went to Coquina beach instead.

I recognized your location. Me and my hunting buddy hit CWB yesterday for 7 hours whole lot of swinging and not so much digging. We managed 5 rings and he got a gold Jesus charm. If ya know that beach you know just how filled in it is..... i mean people are walking to the sand bar. So ya got a lot of area to cover. We saw10 other hunters...... one with the new AQ. We knew some of the guys and hunted with the AQ guy for about an hour. So its getting hit pretty hard. Lot of helter skelter hunting trying to find a recent drop or target concentration. Its amazing to see that many people..... and that few targets.

Back
Top Bottom