Hot dry and small-I need a beer

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
It's been hot and I don't mean the finds. But I did come up with a small 14K cross and I mean small. I love water hunting but the pay off should be better. About 4 foot of water and about four scoops with the 720i. I'm ashamed to show the rest of the trash I found after 5 hours. Well at least it's gold.:digginahole::D

Attachments

• 20170210_172009 copy.jpg
    20170210_172009 copy.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 417
Way to go double D!

Congrats on the holy treasure!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice Man. That's two crosses I've found this year and both were 14K. The other one was a lot bigger.

Beauty, & I rarely find Gold pendants. Great job congrats! :cool:

I seem to find pendants often here. There are a lot of surfers here and surfing contest. But I do find more that are silver than gold. Thanks Irons for looking.

That's a fine piece of Gold and worth saving.

Been Hot here too, to hot for hunting in cold water.

Nice... all gold adds up Dirty... I wish I had time to hunt.. but its my busy season and right now when I get a little time its hunting in the dirt :)

Hey, that is awesome, and honestly, gold has been challenging to find. Someone will buy that for way more than melt.

Hey, that is awesome, and honestly, gold has been challenging to find. Someone will buy that for way more than melt.

It is an ebay biscuit for sure. :grin:
Religious jewelry can do really well on there.

Yep! Thats a nice find there DD! OK, sure, small, but hey...GOLD! I also agree, you can probably get $75 for it...Go find yourself a nice little chain!

:dingding: Hey it's a gram of gold! And that's a seller not a melter so you'll get some more too.

Still a nice looking cross... if your finding lots of pendants wonder where the necklaces are getting tossed. Do you dig everything?

Me and Tim hit the beach yesterday........ H O T out there. We worked the water for almost 8 hours and the SW surf/wind was kicking our butts. 5 rings and no gold........ i would have taken that and went home smiling. This month is just tuff....... in a couple of weeks the kids will be out of school and maybe the vacations will start or the locals will be on the beach more. But the good ..... its HOT and people are getting in the water buddy. GL.

Dew

That's a fine piece of Gold and worth saving.
Been Hot here too, to hot for hunting in cold water.
Thanks OBN. My wife has already saved it for me.:lol:

Nice... all gold adds up Dirty... I wish I had time to hunt.. but its my busy season and right now when I get a little time its hunting in the dirt :)
Thanks. I hope you get a break soon so we can see some of that SW Conn. gold.

DaviDs my wife thought it was better than melt. You find them then you loose them.:lol:

Nice find!
Thanks Man. As they say, "better than a stick in the eye."

It is an ebay biscuit for sure. :grin:
Religious jewelry can do really well on there.
Your right Irons it would go on ebay. But I'd have to fight my wife for it and after 47 years I've found the always wins.:(:mad:

Yep! Thats a nice find there DD! OK, sure, small, but hey...GOLD! I also agree, you can probably get $75 for it...Go find yourself a nice little chain!
Got a load of chains Puppy Man. And I offered my wife $50 for it and she took the 50 and kept the cross. Women play dirty.

:dingding: Hey it's a gram of gold! And that's a seller not a melter so you'll get some more too.
I'll have to find another one Felix. You know what they say. Possession is 99% of the law. And my wife layed down the law.
:lol:

Gold is GOLD!.. I'd take that cross any day of the week. Congrats
Thanks me too. I hope I find another one next time.

That is a sweet find!!!

Did somebody say BEER! :D
You bet Seabee. Yellow is always sweet. Beer who's got the beer?:beers:

Still a nice looking cross... if your finding lots of pendants wonder where the necklaces are getting tossed. Do you dig everything?
I don't dig everything but the surf is pretty high here and a lot of surfers. I think they loose the chains in the fall off. I find a few of the as well but not as many.

nice find. worth a lot more than melt.
I know it is a keeper because my wife already kept it.:lol:

Enjoy your beer and the gold cross. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Thanks 71. I did both.

Me and Tim hit the beach yesterday........ H O T out there. We worked the water for almost 8 hours and the SW surf/wind was kicking our butts. 5 rings and no gold........ i would have taken that and went home smiling. This month is just tuff....... in a couple of weeks the kids will be out of school and maybe the vacations will start or the locals will be on the beach more. But the good ..... its HOT and people are getting in the water buddy. GL.

Dew
That's the way I like it dew. Also the snow birds are leaving and not many locals hunt in the heat. I'll hit it no matter. That's the best picking time.

It all adds up in the end!
The total is what matters. You a smart man jack.

Back
Top Bottom