Rings!! Ringaling rings! Silver and possible gold!

SKMKSMetalHead

Forum Supporter
Went back out to a site where they had tore down a couple old trailers and where there was a possible farm house prior. Found these huge rings they wouldn't even fit my thumb easily at 13+! This is the same sight if found the silver and turquoise ring a couple weeks ago! It's about the span of half a block! Anyhow really nice 3 hour hunt before my 12 hour work shift today!! I'll take emm!! The silver one only weighted in at 2 grams, stamped 925. The gold plated one?? Has black onnx and a possible 1/4 karat diamond have to take it to a jeweler to see if its authentic! Still need to get home and have then cleaned up better but here's the pictures for now!

These bad boys were found within 10-15 mins of each other and 20
Feet apart. I'm thinking the same guy lost emm or the kids got into dads jewelry box. Also found a 1933 wheat penny definitely going back to hunt this site more! Also pictured is the turquoise ring I found s couple weeks ago!!! Happy Hunting gang!! Ringaling....ring....ring.... to think I hadn't found a ring ever before and now 5 in less than a month! Love this hobby!!!

MetalHead

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_2765.jpg
    IMG_2765.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_2764.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_2420.jpg
    IMG_2420.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 326
Wow you have a great spot there, that sterling is huge it looks almost big enough to be a napkin ring, Congrats on some killer finds!
Ya it is a really fun spot! I'll definitely be back to hunt it some more. Thank you!

Them there are some nice looking rings!
Yup! Can't go wrong with more rings for the collection! Thanks!!
Congratulations!
It seems you and your detector are really clicking:yes:
Yes sir! We are fond of each other she's a nice squeeze! Sometimes the wife gets jealous!
Excellent hunting there man! Congrats!
Thank you kindly sir the site has much more in the ground I'm sure!
Crispy finds there MH, keep it up you are on a roll!!
Indeed! I will for sure! Hopefully roll into some more rings 😜

Back
Top Bottom