You win some, You lose some

ARMetalMan

So I CRH this week, $10 in pennies and $20 in nickels to see if I couldnt find a buffalo or a war nickel. I found absolutely nothing silver or a buffalo. But I did however find a 1940 nickel and a lot of early 1960's nickels. Maybe not worth much but I like the old dates like that. Especially the old 1969 coins. So I guess you win some and lose some. Maybe next time

I blank out the nickels (yes i know nickels = gold) but i can return to check for them...and yet i still find bunches of nickels...its like they are following me, and yes i got a war nickel when id blanked them out.....i cannot explain it either and dont care to try...and the only hunt i went on with another detectorist he found a war nickle...they are so freaking following me:laughing:

I've found hundred's of pennies, dimes and about 50 quarters but I have only found about 10 nickels. I rarely find nickels. I found a 1979 nickel today with my new pro pointer but it's rare for me to hit on a nickel for some reason.

ARman, to greatly increase you odds you need to get more than $30 worth at a time. I have went through $1000's of nickels and dimes without finding anything of value. Some people here literally go through $1000's every single week to only find a few silvers.

ARman, to greatly increase you odds you need to get more than $30 worth at a time. I have went through $1000's of nickels and dimes without finding anything of value. Some people here literally go through $1000's every single week to only find a few silvers.

This is exactly right...try a few boxes of nickels at a time, not a few rolls. The reason KT finds what he does is that He goes through 5000 halves a week! To get the goods, you gotta run the numbers! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom