trash trash trash...silver silver silver silver

gunwolf

Elite Member
back to the circa 1920's park this morning for about 4 hours.. I grid searched around two more pavilions. I must have dug 20 or 30 plugs right next to someone elses... looks like a herd of MDers had gone through there!:lol:
low and slow digging every good tone that was 4" or deeper, the majority of memorials were about 4", the wheats about 6-8" and the silvers about the same. I did dig a lot of trash today.. today was a "dig it all" day...found my first $1 coin this year.. James Madison

Nice hunt gunwolf! 4 silvers from a pounded park? Definitely not going to happen at parks near me! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hunt gunwolf! 4 silvers from a pounded park? Definitely not going to happen at parks near me! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have purposely been detecting right where others have been... I am using very little discrimination, carefully listening to each tone... and cutting through all the trash with this 6x8 coil... I think a lot of those that were there before me were running a lot of discrimination... and a bigger stock coil. I mean it's like a different target tone every few inches in some spots... enough to drive you mad!I dug a lot of iffy signals this morning... that is where all that trash came from!

Woo hoo ! Smoken good day. and what of this top secret sniper sharpshooter type coil you are using? Any hints?
Congrats again .
HH,Dew

Man, if that place is getting hit by others hunters they sure are leaving a lotta goodies in the ground :yes:

OhMyGosh! Lookat all that loot pulled right out of the trash! Nice job working that hunted dirt there Gunny! Great write up about how you did it too! Thanks!
Mud

Back
Top Bottom