~~~getting HOT in my town~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
Its getting HOT here in Central Ca. so hunting all day not going to happen 106 today.:-( My latest finds.

Attachments

• theesilvers.jpg
    theesilvers.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 363
Hey Buzz, good to hear from you. And I hate to say it, but I'm glad the heat is out your way, and not along the coast ! It's getting up the low 80s here along the coast, and that's HOT for us! doh! :roll:

I hear you about the heat. I got out with Dan on Sunday and lasted until about 2 p.m. before I called it quits. Congrats on the silvers and finds. Stay cool!

What's the clover type thing with the bird? 4-H pin or something???

Cool finds!

Nice finds! Sounds like my temps here in march, april, may... 110 ish is just about unbearable... Get out early or late!

Here in NW Pa. it's getting too dry. The ground is like concrete. My partner and I are running out of places. We could revisit some parks but don't want to leave damaged turf. We have had very little rain.In addition every wooded area seems to have more undergrowth than previous years. It's kind of disheartening. We'll just do the best we can until conditions improve.

Been going at 6am before work here as its been over a 100 all week here as well. No finds as fantastic as yours up here though! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom