Silver to start "17"

Nice start for 2017 Trapper/metal detecting partner. I keep reading about and seeing all that WI silver and I am drooling out here in Vegas. Save a little for me as I will be home on Wednesday.

Nice way to start the year! Congrats.
Thanks Jerry. Hope you also have a healthy and productive year im "17".
January silver! Congrats! Love Mercs....
Me too Andy! Love Merc's, Rosie's, Barber, Walkers. Heck I love Silver.
Oh !!!! ! I inadvertently hijacked Trappers thread again 😬.
We always seem to hurt the ones we love ❤️ .
Don't worry Mike .. it's the first week of January . We are gonna hunt the !!!! otta stuff this year . Can't wait to get Trap cornered between us and squeeze all his secret hunting techniques out of him 😎
This year I have a plan ... we will try everything .. home made sandwiches .. possibly spiked lemon -aid ... heck we can stop at the pet store and pick up a puppy .🐶.
We wil figure out how he he finds so many goodies ....
But if we never figure it out ? Who cares :). I love sandwiches .
You didn't hijack the thred Dew's, just borrowed it. Keep telling you there is no secret. Just read the site and cover the ground with your coil. But the Sandwiches and a ade or two may work. Wife won't allow another dog.
Nice start to the year Congrats
Appreciate the reply Gene, thank you. Jack

Congrats on a great start! Well done!
Thank you Bruin. Just hope I get the time to hunt this year.
Congratulations Trapper!
This is my favorite time of year, because it is the only time when my silver count is higher than yours.
I know it will only last for a few days, but a guy can hope:D
Matt, you held court until later in the year on the Silver count but destoyed me on the Indians you dug. Heck you dug more Indians in "16" that I have in my life.
Very nice!
Thank you Ken for your reply.
Nice Mercs sir!
Alright Craig! I may be older than dirt and not as smart, but I'm still not old enough to be called Sir. Anyhow hope we get a few more chances to hunt along side each other down the road. If for no other reason just to throw a rotted Zincoln into you hole. Revenge will be mine. Trapper

:lol::lol: Exactly what I was thinking!:lol::lol:
Hey Monster don't do this. I always said you have your own mind. Now your sharing it with Matt. Whatta World.... Whatta World!
Happy new year Trapper. Congrats on nabbing a couple Silvers to start the year.
Got lucky Jason and found a soft spot in the trees and out of the wind. Hope to get to keep playing there through the Winter. I still don't think I'm much of a threat to you when your armed and swinging. Hope "17' is even better than last year.
Nice start for 2017 Trapper/metal detecting partner. I keep reading about and seeing all that WI silver and I am drooling out here in Vegas. Save a little for me as I will be home on Wednesday.
By time Wednesday is here the Silver will all be back in the ice box of the Tundra and when it thaws you will again be in a duel with Luna. Fear not my friend I got your back. Trapper

Thats a beautiful pair of wild Mercs! Especially for a Wisconsin January! Do you guys ever get over to Lake Geneva? I used to have 3 acres on the S side of the Lake off of Basswood drive..moved over here in 2003....There was an old defunct ski hill to the east..this was before I detected.:mad:..thats some old rich dirt there...
Mud

Thats a beautiful pair of wild Mercs! Especially for a Wisconsin January! Do you guys ever get over to Lake Geneva? I used to have 3 acres on the S side of the Lake off of Basswood drive..moved over here in 2003....There was an old defunct ski hill to the east..this was before I detected.:mad:..thats some old rich dirt there...
Mud

Hey Mud .. send me a map .. we will see if we can get a permission . Here is my cell , 920 629-012 . 👍 Brad

Mud
Thanks Mud, never would have thought you were a cheesehead. I have hunted the area fairly often but not the site of which you speaking. It's real hard to get permissions in that area just because so many out of state land owners. Seems they really don't like Wisconsin residents. Anyhow I'll PM you on this matter.
Hey Mud .. send me a map .. we will see if we can get a permission . Here is my cell , 920 629-012 . 👍 Brad
Looks like a very interesting site Dew's. If we can get permission.
Congrats on the sweet oldies:D
Thanks Frank, your reply is appreciated. Jack

Jack, Congrats on starting the year right ! Nice way to get things going. That had to be one cold hunt. Anything under 40 degrees is too cold for my liking..Continued success to you...HH

Looks like a solid hunt! Keep up the good work!
Thank you "N", Hope time will be available to chase a few targets.
Congrats on the mercury dimes!
Appreciate your reply Troy
Congrats on a successful first hunt of 2017 Jack! :yes:
Thanks Ron, just looked at your post and my start just doesn't compare.
Thank you Shooter.
Jack, Congrats on starting the year right ! Nice way to get things going. That had to be one cold hunt. Anything under 40 degrees is too cold for my liking..Continued success to you...HH
Yes it was a bit cold Andy but with temps in the low thirties. As long as your dressed for the conditions and don't get wet it was tolerable. Besides I had an itch that needed some attention. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom