New Years Eve WI HUNT

Great job guys, congrats! Trapper looks like you were cream of the crop again today!

:laughing: we were kind of like a bad A$$ MD Gang, I'm sure they were intimidated :laughing:

I had about four dudes on bicycles rode by and one said just a tad sarcastically " J$@% C*^%€, I guess we should have had metal detectors." Now how the flock can a man wearing a yellow spandex onesie in public, make fun of geeky guys like us running around through the park with MDers, headphones and serrated digging tools.

Your right Big treble ... we own the trails , those spandex bikers know better then to stop and mess with us . The dog walkers keep moving and the frizby golfers are afraid to make eye contact . But that pack of 7 year olds and that one kid with the freckles and the coolAid mustache won't give up there tot lot . Do you think if we invite the Chicago guys up here in spring we could take that stronghold?

Congratulations and Happy New Years to all of you!
Randy and I will be getting out tomorrow morning for some coffee and coins:D

Your right Big treble ... we own the trails , those spandex bikers know better then to stop and mess with us . The dog walkers keep moving and the frizby golfers are afraid to make eye contact . But that pack of 7 year olds and that one kid with the freckles and the coolAid mustache won't give up there tot lot . Do you think if we invite the Chicago guys up here in spring we could take that stronghold?

LOL, that chicago md gang has enough gang stuff in chicago to worry about....tru dat!

Oh you poor baby ... stuck in Vagas?
Odds I can't get out today ..the 1st of 2017.
That contest on the oldest Wisconsin found 2017 coin starts today.
Yesterday's hunt was a last min gig and I wish more could have joined .
Mattmit and r Luna have been suspiciously quiet. Never underestimate the sneakyness of these killer hunters . 😎
I can't wait to see what they scrounge up.
Unfortunately my tracking devise I mounted under the bumpers of there detectormobiles were made in China and the Wisconsin road salt has rendered them unreliable .
Good luck to what I now call
.. The Wisconsin Ant Hill Mob .
After getting togeather and seeing all these guys climbing over every inch of an aria all at one time I can see no other fitting name for them . 🐜 🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜
Good luck my friends .
HH, Dew

Ha ha ha ha :D:
Doesn't matter Dew...I bought a tracking locator device from American Science and
Surplus and found your tracking devices and strapped them to one of the city buses...lol

"The Wisconsin Ant Hill Mob" .......thats good!
I think another good one might be: "The Wisconsin Search and Destroy Team"

So I have been off the radar forum wise as it gets busy for me around the holidays but
I definitely will still find time to detect. Found 13 Silvers in the past 4 weeks and Mat
was there for most of them. Remember Dew how I was trying to get to 150 for the year,
well I ended up with 160 for the year. Theres no way I will get to that this year....Probably
not even close since I most likely wont be hunting nearly as much.

What did you end up with for 2016??

Sorry for not posting these right after the Group hunt in November
but here they are now.....thought you guys might enjoy these......Good times for sure!!
Celebrated AirforceMikes Birthday also :)

Mat is always adding life to the party :D

Attachments

• GroupHunt (10).jpg
    GroupHunt (10).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 100
  • GroupHunt (11).jpg
    GroupHunt (11).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 93
  • GroupHunt (12).jpg
    GroupHunt (12).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 115
  • GroupHunt (13).jpg
    GroupHunt (13).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 112
  • GroupHunt (14).jpg
    GroupHunt (14).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 103
Best Birthday ever. I truly enjoyed hunting and meeting some of the best in the business!!

Here we all are in our comfort zones doing what we love to do!!!

Attachments

• GroupHunt (9).jpg
    GroupHunt (9).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 108
  • GroupHunt (8).jpg
    GroupHunt (8).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 162
  • GroupHunt (4).jpg
    GroupHunt (4).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 110
  • GroupHunt (3).jpg
    GroupHunt (3).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 93
  • GroupHunt (2).jpg
    GroupHunt (2).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 108
Ha ha ha ha :D:
Doesn't matter Dew...I bought a tracking locator device from American Science and
Surplus and found your tracking devices and strapped them to one of the city buses...lol

"The Wisconsin Ant Hill Mob" .......thats good!
I think another good one might be: "The Wisconsin Search and Destroy Team"

So I have been off the radar forum wise as it gets busy for me around the holidays but
I definitely will still find time to detect. Found 13 Silvers in the past 4 weeks and Mat
was there for most of them. Remember Dew how I was trying to get to 150 for the year,
well I ended up with 160 for the year. Theres no way I will get to that this year....Probably
not even close since I most likely wont be hunting nearly as much.

What did you end up with for 2016??

Smoked me! I had 156
I think that makes you the big dog 💪
I'll hafta keep practicing but I'm not expecting those numbers next year either .

Heres some more action from that day :)

Attachments

• GroupHunt (6).jpg
    GroupHunt (6).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 176
  • GroupHunt (7).jpg
    GroupHunt (7).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 96
  • GroupHunt (5).jpg
    GroupHunt (5).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 102
Back