New member here, Ace 300 questions

The Pro is waterproof, the F22 is water resistant so both great if you happen to get caught in that cold Kentucky rain.
Both can get into the water, the Pro can be submerged, the Fisher was tested by dunking in shallow water and came through fine so in case of accidents a good thing but I wouldn't test that much....they still won't rate it actually waterproof.

The Pro is a very upgraded 300 with way more features that many use around here with great success and you should not outgrow quickly, easily or maybe ever.
Fishers are just flat out fun to use, all of them, are all very productive too.

You did great.
Now have patience and learn them both well.

The Pro is waterproof, the F22 is water resistant so both great if you happen to get caught in that cold Kentucky rain.
Both can get into the water, the Pro can be submerged, the Fisher was tested by dunking in shallow water and came through fine so in case of accidents a good thing but I wouldn't test that much....they still won't rate it actually waterproof.

The Pro is a very upgraded 300 with way more features that many use around here with great success and you should not outgrow quickly, easily or maybe ever.
Fishers are just flat out fun to use, all of them, are all very productive too.

You did great.
Now have patience and learn them both well.

Thank you again for all your help too.

Welcome from Louisiana!

Howdy....I'm a little jealous. I've always wanted to go to Louisiana. I love cajun / creole food.

Back
Top Bottom