• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AWWW MAN!! you guys locked the "gonna hit rock bottom" thread just when it was getting good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work makes me miss all the fun! It's OK though, weak little boys of questionable character come and go. Only a matter of time before another comes along for an ego-adjustment.:D

I missed it too, it's a shame.. I'm usually on top of keeping up with threads the trouble makers create.

Bummer :(

WOW!!! Did those who posted really make themselves look bad! The guy said he doesn't like detecting beaches and many members attacked him for it.

H ecan have the opinion that beaches aren't productive if he wants to, but did oyu guys have to attack him, his opinions, his experiences and his ability to shoot videos? Does that make you guys feel all high and mighty now???

There is attacks like that all the time here, and yet people say it's "friendly" here. Yeah it's friendly if you're in the right crowd, or look a certain way as a female, but I just read the whole thread and I don't agree that the OP was the issue at all! SMDH!

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=186832&highlight=rock+bottom

It only took 4 posts before someone attacked his experience and character

WOW!!! Did those who posted really make themselves look bad! The guy said he doesn't like detecting beaches and many members attacked him for it.

H ecan have the opinion that beaches aren't productive if he wants to, but did oyu guys have to attack him, his opinions, his experiences and his ability to shoot videos? Does that make you guys feel all high and mighty now???

There is attacks like that all the time here, and yet people say it's "friendly" here. Yeah it's friendly if you're in the right crowd, or look a certain way as a female, but I just read the whole thread and I don't agree that the OP was the issue at all! SMDH!

When someone comes to the beach hunting forums and starts saying "I feel I am too experienced for parks and beaches"... what do you expect?

He has obviously never tried water hunting while fighting waves and strong currents before.

RSavage thanks for the link, I enjoyed reading it. My take, from the original post, was that he was trolling. To say what he did on a beach hunting forum and then act surprised is funny. I do like his video though, where he gets all excited over a mercury dime and then says that was worth getting up early for. To be honest, I feel sorry for anyone that has to hunt parks and schools, I personally could not do it. If I had no water to hunt, I would not hunt, unless it was Civil War relic hunting, I could see that being allot of fun.

what happens when a mod or admin locks a thread? Another one is started on the same topic to keep it going.

hahahahah

and you...of all people..to come to his defense :laughing::laughing::laughing:

nuff said!

1GdeQ9m.jpg

Lol I've been detecting since July of last year and I would love for him and his years and years of experience to meet me and my dirty30 at the park👹

Minelab fanboy😍

your minelab is too pretty to get dirty and wet. i'd be afraid to fart near it.

my atpro is ugly, and made to get filty and soaked. A REAL MANS MACHINE!!!!!

I sometimes wonder if the mods here feel like zoo keepers and each individual forum is like a separate cage......"The monkeys over on the beach forum are causing a ruckus!":lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom