*1841 Half Dime & Another LC!!!

Nooberz

Got out this morning in the beautiful weather :roll: to go hit some of my other sites. I was having trouble finding a couple of the fields so I ended up going to the easiest home site location. I found the debris field right away and got a nice wheat/clad dime signal, and it turned out to be a really nice 1841 Half Dime . Once again it took forever to find this little guy. It ended up sticking to my propointer and it went nuts. Last target I ended up picking up off the top of the ground was a nice 1843 LC(I didn't scratch it, someone knifed the !!!! out of it on the back). That is my 3rd seated this season and my 7th Copper. I hope everyone can get out tomorrow, weather looks nice here!!

Attachments

• DSC_02301.jpg
    DSC_02301.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 992
  • DSC_02421.jpg
    DSC_02421.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 986
  • DSC_02841.jpg
    DSC_02841.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 986
Sweet finds. A seated and LC on the same hunt...just sick
man. A lot of the coins from Ohio seem to be in extraordinary shape.

Sweet finds, you are just tearing it up to start out the new year, congrats!

Got out this morning in the beautiful weather :roll: to go hit some of my other sites. I was having trouble finding a couple of the fields so I ended up going to the easiest home site location. I found the debris field right away and got a nice wheat/clad dime signal, and it turned out to be a really nice 1841 Half Dime . Once again it took forever to find this little guy. It ended up sticking to my propointer and it went nuts. Last target I ended up picking up off the top of the ground was a nice 1843 LC(I didn't scratch it, someone knifed the !!!! out of it on the back). That is my 3rd seated this season and my 7th Copper. I hope everyone can get out tomorrow, weather looks nice here!!

I love those little seated coins.

Also... just dropped a blogroll link to your site on pocketspill.com

Back
Top Bottom