Memorial Day Weekend!!

NCBounty15

Forum Supporter
Well as we all know Memorial Day Weekend has begun. I hope that everyone else has a game plan like me. You just know all those parks are being refilled as you read this....I wish everyone the best of luck in the following week or two. I would like to hear what others have planned.....HH
NC

Happy Memorial Day weekend!!
Hope I get some time off next week to "clean up" the local parks and lake!
Good luck in your neck of the woods!

My plan WAS to be hitting up Duck or Corolla this weekend... but that changed and we'll just be hanging in Moyock, NC... away from the beach. But oh well... I'll find some time during next week to get out and hunt.

Memorial Day!

Just a note to any Vets and Active Dutie Folks out there!

With out you I would not be a AMERICAN!

With out you we would be far from free!

With out you we could be speaking some thing other then English!

Your the people that made this Holiday!

It was people like you willing to do the Job that made this day!

I Got lucky, You Got lucky, We came home!

!Some did not!

Those are the ones that we remember !

on Memorial Day!

My plan WAS to be hitting up Duck or Corolla this weekend... but that changed and we'll just be hanging in Moyock, NC... away from the beach. But oh well... I'll find some time during next week to get out and hunt.

I'm sure you'll find some neat places in Moyock...maybe a local park or get together site. Who knows maybe there will be a piece of history as to some spots near there. HH
NC

My big plans for memorial day is I GET TO WORK ALL DAY! I get my schedule on sundays and to my wonderful surprise, my boss decided to be open all day rather than open up at 4:00. We had a huge chicken bbq with friends and family planned... and now I get bupkiss! 10:00 to 8:00.... some memorial day!

HomeFire... well stated... thanks.
Beefcake... sorry to hear about the work change...
Hope everyone had a great weekend.. RickO

My big plans for memorial day is I GET TO WORK ALL DAY! I get my schedule on sundays and to my wonderful surprise, my boss decided to be open all day rather than open up at 4:00. We had a huge chicken bbq with friends and family planned... and now I get bupkiss! 10:00 to 8:00.... some memorial day!

O man beefcake I'm sorry about that. At least there's the post Memorial day celebration with you making loads off of what those jerks lost..:lol: Hope you have a good week. HH
NC

Back
Top Bottom