Tungsten Carbide ring value?

mws_1984

Elite Member
Where can I find value on these? I have a wedding ring that I'd like to sell. I know what I paid and just asking around people are saying I'd only get $30-40 for it. I obviously paid alot more. I'm guessing it isn't a popular item. Where would my best bet be to get the most I can? I just assume keep it, if it's only going to be $30-40.

If you get $30 consider yourself lucky

It has no melt value and can't be re-sized :no: . I sold one once for $20 that was in near perfect shape. They look good but most people don't know anything about them so they stay away from them.

It has no melt value and can't be re-sized :no: . I sold one once for $20 that was in near perfect shape. They look good but most people don't know anything about them so they stay away from them.

Yeah that's what stinks about them. I guess I'll just hold onto it. I can't just sell something so cheap knowing what it cost me.

Have a picture of it?

Throw it up on eBay with a price you'd like to sell it for. You never know. And the worst you would be out is a small fee charge.

Have a picture of it?

Throw it up on eBay with a price you'd like to sell it for. You never know. And the worst you would be out is a small fee charge.

Yeah I could try that. I wanna say I paid like $300-400 for it new. So with people saying oh you'll get $40 doesn't make me happy. I just assume keep it.

jewelry stores always have a high markup on there wedding bands. My stainless steel was like 130 I could probably get maybe 10 bucks if I was ever to sell it. I hear your pain that is why I never buy my wife anything that is not gold silver or platinum. You can always count on getting more money back for those. For christmas I bought my wife a tiffany necklace for just over $100 from a estate jewelry store. If you look it up on ebay they go for well over $300.

Where can I find value on these? I have a wedding ring that I'd like to sell. I know what I paid and just asking around people are saying I'd only get $30-40 for it. I obviously paid alot more. I'm guessing it isn't a popular item. Where would my best bet be to get the most I can? I just assume keep it, if it's only going to be $30-40.

That's the same reason I still have my old titanium wedding ring, it has no sentimental value and I lost so much in the divorce losing on selling the ring just adds insult to injury.

I borrowed some from a couple guys on the forum for some testing. The cost in shipping is worth more than the rings:lol:

That's the same reason I still have my old titanium wedding ring, it has no sentimental value and I lost so much in the divorce losing on selling the ring just adds insult to injury.

I'm not losing anything in the divorce. It was mutual agreement. Still not sure the legal stuff we have to do and that cost. But still bugs me to lose out on selling ring. I'll just keep it. Also bothers me to think money that was spent in wedding, but at least it wasn't all paid for by us.

I'm not losing anything in the divorce. It was mutual agreement. Still not sure the legal stuff we have to do and that cost. But still bugs me to lose out on selling ring. I'll just keep it. Also bothers me to think money that was spent in wedding, but at least it wasn't all paid for by us.

If she gets a separate lawyer, just hope he/she doesn't put any ideas in her head. The more she gets, the more the lawyer gets. Be prepared. If you have joint accounts, get your money out of there now. If you have credit cards in your name that she has, cancel them. Cover your ass. I am only relaying horror stories I have heard from friends.

Ah, why keep a negative piece of your relationship. Chuck that MF'er and go out and get laid. :lol:

If she gets a separate lawyer, just hope he/she doesn't put any ideas in her head. The more she gets, the more the lawyer gets. Be prepared. If you have joint accounts, get your money out of there now. If you have credit cards in your name that she has, cancel them. Cover your ass. I am only relaying horror stories I have heard from friends.

Ah, why keep a negative piece of your relationship. Chuck that MF'er and go out and get laid. :lol:

It's really not ending on too bad of terms. I just am living live backwards. Almost living how I should have when I was younger and date people to see where it goes. I wanna see what else is out there. I don't think things could have been worked out even if we agreed to something like take time apart, do our own things, then go back together. I'm just ready to have some fun. We are both talking to other people.
As for financial. We both having hardly anything. Only thing I did agree to basically was to help her out to get her moving on. She was in school so not like she had a job to just be able to go on her own. We live together barely now cause she isn't around alot. But I can't be a complete jerk and say get out. I know some definitely think thats quite odd. But it's the least I can do since I'm the one who started all this by just talking to some other girl. It never went anywhere, but that's how it all came out that I wanted to do other things. And I did say some pretty rough things that I regret all cause of this other person. I could have easily just waited to pursue other things but I am impatient. It's going ok so far, so we'll see how it ends.

Oh I was talking financially and time wasted. Ours was very amicable, we didn't even involve lawyers, I think it was less than $60.00 to file and get divorced. 7 years later we're still friends.

Oh I was talking financially and time wasted. Ours was very amicable, we didn't even involve lawyers, I think it was less than $60.00 to file and get divorced. 7 years later we're still friends.

Just $60? Not a typo I'd hope? Cause it's mutual, hoping it's not too much to finalize it. Why should it be ya know.

Just $60? Not a typo I'd hope? Cause it's mutual, hoping it's not too much to finalize it. Why should it be ya know.
Yup, $58.50 is the amount that comes to mind but since I'm not certain, I just said less than $60. Down here you can go to the courthouse and tell them you want to divorce without an attorney. They ask a couple of questions then give you a couple of sets of previously filed divorces to choose from. You pick the one that is closest to your situation, make copies, and use it as a guide to typing your own. Get it signed and notarized, take it in and they give you a date. The day we went to court the judge bumped us to the front of the line, looked over the papers, asked if we wanted a divorce. We said yes, he signed it and we took it downstairs to the clerk. It was pretty painless for a divorce.

Yup, $58.50 is the amount that comes to mind but since I'm not certain, I just said less than $60. Down here you can go to the courthouse and tell them you want to divorce without an attorney. They ask a couple of questions then give you a couple of sets of previously filed divorces to choose from. You pick the one that is closest to your situation, make copies, and use it as a guide to typing your own. Get it signed and notarized, take it in and they give you a date. The day we went to court the judge bumped us to the front of the line, looked over the papers, asked if we wanted a divorce. We said yes, he signed it and we took it downstairs to the clerk. It was pretty painless for a divorce.

Not bad, I'll take it cheap. It shouldn't cost more than it did to get married I think, unless there is a huge dispute over stuff. Not like that here.

Semi Precious Metal

These metals will be in the semi precious range of metals. Not sure where you would go for something of this nature.

Back
Top Bottom