Largie eludes me again...

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Last day in Ohio I got 6 Indians, 1884 V Nickel, 50D Rosie and 15 wheats back to 1911.

Great time and Two Tone Joe was a great host! He introduced me to my second best find of the trip...Nut House Peanut Butter Porter, damn!

0ef9b602348bc1158075e4fd7fe9608f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job slaying those injuns!
It took me over 4 years to find my first Largie, yours will come...

Man I'd be on cloud nine with that many Injuns! HEY what's the star token thing, that looks interesting?

Man, I was hoping you'd finally get that large copper.. I know you've been looking longer than most of us on this site, or anywhere really..

Still some cool finds, that trime is killer!

<°)))>{

One heck of a haul Jerry. A Tribe of Indians, a ton of Wheat's some Silver and great companions. It don't get much better than that. Except maybe if you dig a Largie. Congrats on a fine trip. Trapper

Sorry you didn't find your large cent. You will eventually! Congrats on what you did find though!

Dang! Look at all those Indians! Great finds! Nice job!

One heck of a haul Jerry. A Tribe of Indians, a ton of Wheat's some Silver and great companions. It don't get much better than that. Except maybe if you dig a Largie. Congrats on a fine trip. Trapper

Great job slaying those injuns!

It took me over 4 years to find my first Largie, yours will come...

Man I'd be on cloud nine with that many Injuns! HEY what's the star token thing, that looks interesting?

Man, I was hoping you'd finally get that large copper.. I know you've been looking longer than most of us on this site, or anywhere really..

Still some cool finds, that trime is killer!

<°)))>{

All those Indians in one hunt,that’s sick.lol..good haul,Congrats

Thanks y’all! It was a great trip. Heading south in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still in all a fantastic trip. You killed on the IHPs, and they all look to be in great shape. I think your LC is going to show soon and will probably come from a place you would least expect yo find one. I would offer condolences but kinda hard with all the goodies you found on the trip. Good luck on you quest. HH Mark

My heart bleeds for you. The poor east-of-the-Mississippi hunter had to contend with *only* 6 IH's. Oh how horrible not to find an LC on every hunt, and *only* just numerous IH's. :sissyfight:

You guys should have got ahold of me, my county dates to the early 1800s.... lots of farms too, maybe next time!!

You guys should have got ahold of me, my county dates to the early 1800s.... lots of farms too, maybe next time!!

If we had more time we would have hit you up. If the offer is still open maybe we can arrange meeting up in the future. Thanks OD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still in all a fantastic trip. You killed on the IHPs, and they all look to be in great shape. I think your LC is going to show soon and will probably come from a place you would least expect yo find one. I would offer condolences but kinda hard with all the goodies you found on the trip. Good luck on you quest. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! It was a great trip with some good dudes.

My heart bleeds for you. The poor east-of-the-Mississippi hunter had to contend with *only* 6 IH's. Oh how horrible not to find an LC on every hunt, and *only* just numerous IH's. :sissyfight:

Lol, says the guy with a chest full of gold coins and other invaluable treasures to his credit.

Even though you didn’t get that largie this time you still found some really nice stuff. Congrats!

Thanks Jam! I have nothing to complain about. Good weather, good dudes, great soil, and great permissions. Also got to down a few brewskis I hadn’t tried before and they were awesome.

Those are gorgeous Indian Head Cents! Love that patina, and very nice finds overall!

Thanks Loves the Shiny.

Don't forget the trime and Merc and all the other goodies. Mark

Lol, that Trime was my first! Got super lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom