My first seated coin... finally!

Waveoff

Elite Member
I was hoping to find my first seated coin before the year was over. It happened this morning at a doorknock across the street from an 1860s permission my hunting buddies and I have. The old farm house we were at this morning looks to date from the same time period as the 1860s house across the street. The real estate records were of no help as it said it was built in 1920.:lol: Aside from the Merc and the Half Dime, I dug no other coins there! My one buddy dug a KG2 a few feet away from me and also found a GW, Merc and some wheats. His brother found a beautiful, old sterling ring, some wheats and then two Injuns across the street. Thanks for looking!

Eb8lhOH.jpg

08eFwe8.jpg

e7aHwvI.jpg

AxJbjbP.jpg

Wow, you ain't messing around, not only did you get seated, you hit the half dime tier and the seated with arrows tier.

Congrats

Congrats on two very nice finds!

Thank you!

Wow!! Awesome job! Sweet find for sure! Congrats

Thanks!

CongratZ on the goal met...and a half dime half that!

Thank you!

Excellent finds and congrats!

Thank you!

Wow, you ain't messing around, not only did you get seated, you hit the half dime tier and the seated with arrows tier.

Congrats

Thanks! I never thought I'd ever find a half dime or even one with arrows!

HUGE congrats - enjoy cloud nine!!!!! Very rare find - been 8 eight years and still waiting on mine...

Thank you! I still can't believe it! You just never know what's going to be in that next plug. I thought for sure it was going to be an Injun the way it was ringing up.

Awesome Fred, A big attaboy is in order. I had a pretty good day myself but would have traded the days finds for that one. Again congrats. HH Mark

Awesome Fred, A big attaboy is in order. I had a pretty good day myself but would have traded the days finds for that one. Again congrats. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! These kind of days don't come along very often so I'm going to savor it for a while. Looking forward to seeing your finds posted!

Nice job on the seated half dime. Good shape too those are tough to come by. Still waiting for my first half dime!

Back
Top Bottom