Pocketspill.com is now Detecting.us

Lol yeah baby. I'm wearing an abandoned Victorian mansion in the middle of the woods, I have an old swimming hole in the back and my previous owners never had a bank account. Please deposit $2.95 for the next minute.

Oh that was just wrong pocketspill. Tricking me into looking at those picks, now I'm going to be dreaming about all those incredible places!

Nice! I have a few of those spots myself.

Ghost TowmSante fe trail 032.JPG

Equipment Reviews...Pocketspill.com

Guys, I decided to launch a site for my equipment reviews, find comments and such. I needed somewhere to refer people sometimes. I'll be linking out to some of your pages little by little as I have time.

http://www.pocketspill.com is the URL

Looks pretty good! Good Luck with your site...

That belt system is nice looking and very cool... maybe they can add suspenders to it because if I used it my pants would be down around my ankles after 4 steps... not a pretty site :laughing:

That looks good Pocketspill... Very professional site. I can't wait to read more of your reviews. I think The Quick Belt System people should give you a great deal on the product since it is now used... :laughing:

are you going to have a classifieds as well? im still looking for some other units to purchase and cant find here and treasure site..is a pain.

I enjoyed reading your article about asking permission to dig. I havent gone to anyone else's property yet, so it definitely gave some good ideas to work with. Keep up the great work!

thanks to all on the forum for the nice words.

I don't have profit motives with the site - rather - just hope it can help me get some credibility and permission for hunting.

Back
Top Bottom