My first seated coin... finally!

That is ringing the bell Fred. Congrats on a tough Seated coin recovery. The Half Dime is no easy dig so Welcome my friend to the Seated club. You wait no longer. Sounds like all you companions also did very well. Trapper

What a great accomplishment to find a half dime in very nice condition. That is in a lot better shape than the one I had found. HH&GL

Nice job on the seated half dime. Good shape too those are tough to come by. Still waiting for my first half dime!

Thank you! I'm contemplating whether I should clean it up since it's a common date half dime or leave it as is. I normally clean all of my common silver coins I find.

That is ringing the bell Fred. Congrats on a tough Seated coin recovery. The Half Dime is no easy dig so Welcome my friend to the Seated club. You wait no longer. Sounds like all you companions also did very well. Trapper

Thank you Trapper! It was a great day of hunting and a memorable one for sure.

What a great accomplishment to find a half dime in very nice condition. That is in a lot better shape than the one I had found. HH&GL

Thank you! I'm still on a high from finding it.:D

Congratulations on your first seated! That half dime is sweet! A seated is on my bucket list too.

Congrats on your first seated! Beautiful half dime!

Thank you Jam!

Nice half dime way to go!!!

Thanks!

Congratulations on your first seated! That half dime is sweet! A seated is on my bucket list too.

Thank you! I hope you find one soon!

Nice, congrats!

Thanks!

WTG!!!! wave congrats on your 1st seated half dime and your other finds :D

Thank you!

Definitely a bucketlister,. You're way ahead of most detectorists finding that. Big congrats, :shock:

Thank you! I never thought I'd ever find a half dime!

My first 1800s Silver was also a Seated half dime Wave! I recall it like yesterday...I put everything down,sat on the ground and just stared at it. At that point it was a “holy grail” coin that I couldn’t believe really existed,1852. If you put yourself in the right site you just never know what’s going to happen,and that’s what makes this all so much fun!
Congratulations on your first of that series and here’s to many more!:hi5:

My first 1800s Silver was also a Seated half dime Wave! I recall it like yesterday...I put everything down,sat on the ground and just stared at it. At that point it was a “holy grail” coin that I couldn’t believe really existed,1852. If you put yourself in the right site you just never know what’s going to happen,and that’s what makes this all so much fun!
Congratulations on your first of that series and here’s to many more!:hi5:

Thanks IDX! It was definitely a thrill plucking it out of the dirt! I was so excited, I fistbumped my buddy with my hand holding my digger and stabbed his fist with it.:lol:

Very nice, you started with the hardest to find. Hope the rest of the seated clan comes easier.

Back
Top Bottom