I'll take 2 of these

I liked some of the old classics like the 57 chevy, just wish we had at least the 1960's prices back again :laughing::laughing::laughing:

6548cc715223332cb034d249b33a5962.jpg serveimage4YA5KWNT.jpg Potamkin-Chevrolet-Philadelphia-1957-Chevys.jpg acdfabf3ad8f5c8979878105d12d9205.jpg

No, no, no...:no:
Cars?! Come on now am I the only one that wants speed and dirt? Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trucky...-the-117-460-shelby-ford-rapto-1816210428/amp

Killer truck coin chaser. My brother buys a new Raptor every year. Of course he was in an accident years ago head on with a John deere on the highway at 70 mph. He was in a Ford ranger and lost. He lost a leg, an eye, and partial use of an arm. It was the farmers fault and my brother got a $4.5 million settlement. Them trucks would be some fun in the dirt for sure.

Killer truck coin chaser. My brother buys a new Raptor every year. Of course he was in an accident years ago head on with a John deere on the highway at 70 mph. He was in a Ford ranger and lost. He lost a leg, an eye, and partial use of an arm. It was the farmers fault and my brother got a $4.5 million settlement. Them trucks would be some fun in the dirt for sure.

Oh man that’s rough. Although it’s a lot of money it seems like so little for what he lost.
How does he like the newer ones with the smaller six cylinder engine? I heard one getting on the gas and it sounded like a cross between a rice burner and a truck. Not so sure I would like that. Call me old school but there just isn’t a replacement for displacement in my book. I think I would stick with the 6.2L older ones.

Oh no! why would they do that? Nothing sounds as mean as a good 6.2L. Well I guess they did the same on the Mustang and that EcoBoost. I don't care how good they run, if it doesn't sound good it's junk.

I ran a few of the 2017 Mustang EcoBoosts with my 2015 GT. Not only did I wax their backside, mine sounded really good doing it LOL.

Yeah changed my brother's life for sure. He was a Karate instructor. In fact they said they only reason he survived was because he was in such good shape. He was trapped in his truck for two hours and went through enough blood for three people. As they cut him out with the jaws of life he had to sit there awake with his intestines in his lap.

Them prices just make ya sick! The 55-56 & 57 rocked. I'd love to have a 56 Bel Air. In fact I've got the standing request to trade my fully restored 1964 1/2 Mustang convertible for a nice 1956 Bel Air.

My pony for trade.

3-11-2017-2.jpg

Very nice car !

I had one something like that when I was a kid, it was one of my favorite toy cars :lol:

Oh no! why would they do that? Nothing sounds as mean as a good 6.2L. Well I guess they did the same on the Mustang and that EcoBoost. I don't care how good they run, if it doesn't sound good it's junk.

I ran a few of the 2017 Mustang EcoBoosts with my 2015 GT. Not only did I wax their backside, mine sounded really good doing it LOL.

Yeah changed my brother's life for sure. He was a Karate instructor. In fact they said they only reason he survived was because he was in such good shape. He was trapped in his truck for two hours and went through enough blood for three people. As they cut him out with the jaws of life he had to sit there awake with his intestines in his lap.

Wow he is a lucky man!

Lmao your testosterone levels match mine then! A mans gotta sound good while being a a$$. Lol. I think the new raptor is twin turbo but still.. keep the 6.2L in them. I would feel like I need to sit to pee if I had to talk about my new raptor have a 6 cylinder. :lol:

I know they are not a practical purchase but tempted.
Last year went to a dealer looked at a triple black C7.

I was ready to buy and asked if could start ignition.....now this was a brand new c7...... darn the battery was dead....still looking but on my bucket list.

The Corvette has been a fun car to drive....sure the usual car problems but what cars don't.

Probably will get the base model LS1 plenty of HP. Have a look at vette tire's they hardly have any tread like a race car. You only live once and a motorcycle temps fate for sure.

Been talk of a mid engine for years maybe one day but who could afford one?

Some dealers already taking 1919 orders

Attachments

• 00M0M_3brcirMj3P0_600x450.jpg
    00M0M_3brcirMj3P0_600x450.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I know they are not a practical purchase but tempted.
Last year went to a dealer looked at a triple black C7.

I was ready to buy and asked if could start ignition.....now this was a brand new c7...... darn the battery was dead....still looking but on my bucket list.

The Corvette has been a fun car to drive....sure the usual car problems but what cars don't.

Probably will get the base model LS1 plenty of HP. Have a look at vette tire's they hardly have any tread like a race car. You only live once and a motorcycle temps fate for sure.

Been talk of a mid engine for years maybe one day but who could afford one?

Some dealers already taking 1919 orders

They (Vetts) are killer looking cars for sure. I past what looked like a new ZR1 yesterday and was like damn that looks good.

Yup them tires make a lot of difference. Here is the rear of my Cobra. These are brand new tires.

tires.jpg

They (Vetts) are killer looking cars for sure. I past what looked like a new ZR1 yesterday and was like damn that looks good.

Yup them tires make a lot of difference. Here is the rear of my Cobra. These are brand new tires.

tires.jpg

It was the dealer that pointed the tires out to me..I'm a Mustang fan first but darn the Vett is tempting.

Saw a Mustang this summer signed by C.Shelby, but did not understand half the stuff under the hood..America made some classics no doubt loved by collectors the world over especially Canada. My brother had the classsic GTO and one late brother gave family a 1955 T Bird.

My neighbor has the 56 or 57 Bel Aire and a 32 deuce coupe both built too a T and show worthy.

It was the dealer that pointed the tires out to me..I'm a Mustang fan first but darn the Vett is tempting.

Saw a Mustang this summer signed by C.Shelby, but did not understand half the stuff under the hood..America made some classics no doubt loved by collectors the world over especially Canada. My brother had the classsic GTO and one late brother gave family a 1955 T Bird.

My neighbor has the 56 or 57 Bel Aire and a 32 deuce coupe both built too a T and show worthy.

I just love a good classic be it muscle, 4x4, pick up or just a good old cruiser. But, I will admit I love to go quick. I'm not so much for fast, I mean at 155 mph a lot of things go through your head, but I love quick. As Dom would say "I live my life 1/4 mile at a time". That is why I keep my Cobra around. To feed my need to go fast.

I had the green 60 Ply. coupe in the middle row on the left when I was a tyke. But it got away...

It wouldn't surprise me if those cereal prizes are "collectibles" like the old Cracker Jack prizes, if we only knew when we were kids to hold on to all that stuff, cereal and cracker jack prizes, but especially baseball cards and coins, now knowing what some of that stuff might be worth today :shock: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom