Intro to everybody New to Metal Dectecting

FrugalityAdvice

Hi folks, I am from Bristol county area in Mass. I will be focusing on that area and Northern RI area. I am searching for coins and relics. Any good stories in
my area. I am also looking to join a good metal detecting club in the area as well.

Hi folks, I am from Bristol county area in Mass. I will be focusing on that area and Northern RI area. I am searching for coins and relics. Any good stories in
my area. I am also looking to join a good metal detecting club in the area as well.

Welcome to the forum and the world of metal detecting. There is a club in Taunton MA. We meet the 1st Friday of every month at the Bristol Plymouth School at 6:30pm. HH

good area's to detect

Welcome to the site, you will get lots of good info here that you will be able to use. You wont have to go far to to find good area's. Just south of you on rt 1 in the attleboros there used to be a place called Jolly Charleys that went out of buis years ago, Should be good diggins around there, also behind Jolly Charlies there was a freshwater lake that had a few beaches on it, The lake has been drawn down and I would imagine there would be good diggin there as well. I'm in r.i. (Cranston) and would team up w/you for a quick hunt if you like.

Back
Top Bottom