2 firsts and silvers #65-#66

Gonebeeping

Elite Member
Went back to the old school/church for a short hunt after work today and got my first Barber dime and first 1800s (barely) coin! Also got a 44' merc, 6 wheats and a Jefferson presidential token. Really wasnt expecting silver when I dug the barber, it rang in at 12,13-44 so I was thinking another wheat but got a nice surprise! This place has supposedly been detected some since the 70s but apparently there's still some keepers in there!
901b5f25fc7481fda91fe1f8e652cf8d.jpg
75428c18c66211b1d995399f4e2003c5.jpg
ad5381dadf83ca168a2cef28cc36457f.jpg
fb34a328dbaac20b653cca3a1aef5b8c.jpg
37900abae84c3f1a0ee2e4e488f8dee7.jpg
e1b89691553dd9983b810541afbfe8b5.jpg

Great hunt Kenny! Congrats on the first Barber dime and first trip into 1800s!!!I appreciated the updates from the field, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to the 1800's club! Either goals of nuggets or specific dated coins... the first one is always the hardest to get..easy peasy from there! I don't know how it took you so long as you always put yourself in prime position. I guess a fine line seeking 1900's silver vs 1800's silver. Congrats!

love the surprise when those old silvers ring as wheats.. I too have that happen! congrats on the Barber, the merc and POTUS token! great hunt!!!

That's just wow! Congrats!
Thanks!

Congrats! Welcome to the 1800s club.
Thanks Stevo!

Great hunt Kenny! Congrats on the first Barber dime and first trip into 1800s!!!I appreciated the updates from the field, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jerry, as soon as your up and able we will go hit this place some!

Very nice finds. Like the token.
Thanks Ks!

welcome to the 1800's club! Either goals of nuggets or specific dated coins... the first one is always the hardest to get..easy peasy from there! I don't know how it took you so long as you always put yourself in prime position. I guess a fine line seeking 1900's silver vs 1800's silver. Congrats!
Thanks!

love the surprise when those old silvers ring as wheats.. I too have that happen! congrats on the Barber, the merc and POTUS token! great hunt!!!
Thanks gunwolf, it pays to dig those wheatie signals!

Now that's impressive! The Barber looks to be in really good condition.

beephead
Thanks beephead!

Great start with the silver.:D I am sure it is just the beginning of a hot streak. Being in great condition always makes it even better.:yes: Congratulations!!

Very nice.. You did well..
Thanks!
Way to break into the 1800's. Congrats
Ty!

Congrats!! Nice find!
Ty!

Nice pair of silvers especially that barber. Love finding those presidential tokens also. Congrats!
Thanks Jam, I appreciate it!

Great start with the silver.:D I am sure it is just the beginning of a hot streak. Being in great condition always makes it even better.:yes: Congratulations!!
Thank you! I hope so!

Real nice digs there! A Barber is always a welcome sight.
Ty!

Great hunt. Way to go!
Thanks Sub!
Nice Finds. WTG. Congratulations !
Thanks jerr-man!

Back
Top Bottom