SoCal Silvers, Gold, Indians, Token, And Surpassed 5,000 Career Wheats

Congrats Jason on more very fine digs. Your obsession with success is what we observers wish to follow. Love the Gold find and those pcs. of lead are very impressive. Wished to Silver count would have allowed you one more so my prediction would have been right. You most have found a little older ground for the Indians, I'm still looking for my first this year. That is if I ever get out. 5000 thousand Wheat's, now that took a few minutes. Guess I got a bit of catching up to do. A very impressive week for sure. Jack

Wow those are some awesome finds over your last several hunts and big congratulations on hitting 5,000 wheat. :D

Love those digs man..

Over 5000 wheats... Wow!

<°)))>{
Thanks Jim!

For those of you playing along at home, that's what most folk's refer to as Killing It.
Thanks Moe!
Impressive is an understatement. .congrats buddy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks!

4.3 wheats to the silver. That's impressive.
Thanks!
Wow! More great digging. Congrats on another great season of digging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks!

You had a super fantastic day! Silver, gold, old coins and marbles! Big Congrats!

beephead
Thanks!
Great hunt and year and Congratulations on that 5k Wheat accomplishment! I got about that in rotten zincs I figure...:laughing:
Mud
Thanks, it's taken about 5 1/2 years to get to 5,000 wheats.

Wow, nice finds! Congrats!
Thanks!
Outstanding digs Jam! Congratulations on adding to your stack!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Great , a few more pennies and you can have your own Felix vehicle!!
HH
Thanks!
Nice stuff Jason! And to think, all that digging, it's only $50 in pennies......:lol:
Thanks! Yeah, it's a lot of digging for $50 but there's been a lot of other finds that are a by product of the wheats.
Unbelievable!!!!
Nice little chunk of yellow there. I managed a tiny one similar to that this year, but I think mine was like one gram.....
What did that one ring up? remember?
BTW, are these all land hunts? parks or what? Impressive total and variety !
Keep up the good work........
Thanks. It was 12/17 on my Etrac. I normally hunt old lots and parks.

On fire....
Thanks! It's getting harder to find stuff but I've been lucky getting my coil over some good finds.
You have become "one with your machine". :lol: You certainly know the sounds of silver from your parks down there !
Thanks Tom. My machine never leaves my side.:laughing:
Hey Jason, is that '26 Merc an "S" ? If it is it's worth some coin. :cool:
Thanks Jeff! Not a 26s.

Nice going as usual Jason. Your killing it again with your great finds. I was wondering where the indian pennies read? For the last two years I have been trying to keep up with you on your silver coins. I'm at 101 this year. First time I'm ahead. Last year I ended up with 211. I never find any indians though? Probably cause my town dates back only to late 1930's. I'm starting to dig 12/38 or 39 now hoping to find indian pennies, but only coming up with zinc's.
HH everyone
Thanks Harry! I found 2 more silvers this weekend so I am up to 101 also now. I have found Indian head pennies that range from 12/30 up to 12/40. They we most likely in circulation still in the 1930's so you have a chance to find them. Digging zincs is just part of the hunt if you want indians. Good luck and congrats on your year so far.

Congrats Jason on more very fine digs. Your obsession with success is what we observers wish to follow. Love the Gold find and those pcs. of lead are very impressive. Wished to Silver count would have allowed you one more so my prediction would have been right. You most have found a little older ground for the Indians, I'm still looking for my first this year. That is if I ever get out. 5000 thousand Wheat's, now that took a few minutes. Guess I got a bit of catching up to do. A very impressive week for sure. Jack
Thanks buddy! I did get over 100 with a couple mercs over the weekend, just didn't get them cleaned up for this post so your prediction was sort of right. The indians and bullets came from the same spot. Hope you can finds some time to do some detecting.
Great finds! Congrats! I've got a lot of catching up to do...
Thanks!

Wow those are some awesome finds over your last several hunts and big congratulations on hitting 5,000 wheat. :D
Thanks!

Sick Jam , just sick :) 5,000 wheaties in 5 years ? 100 + silvers YTD and its only May . Great post and a 7 course meal of finds including all the food groups .and , Gold 👍
Amaizing , HH , Dew

Congats on the perseverance that got you to that point! If you wrote a book called Do Diligence I'd buy it! Congrats on all the other finds you've had with your persistence!...Dave

Sick Jam , just sick :) 5,000 wheaties in 5 years ? 100 + silvers YTD and its only May . Great post and a 7 course meal of finds including all the food groups .and , Gold 👍
Amaizing , HH , Dew
Thanks Dew, I appreciate it.
Congats on the perseverance that got you to that point! If you wrote a book called Do Diligence I'd buy it! Congrats on all the other finds you've had with your persistence!...Dave
Thanks Dave!

Another fine hunt Jason. I think those bullets are a little on the modern side ( post Civil War). As for Indians, I have found enough of them with the Etrac that they tend to ring in at anywhere from 12-27 to 12-32/33. Fatty Indians are lower usually around 12-22. Though one fatty and one flying eagle did come in at 2-22. Hope this helps when diffing Indians. I never had one higher than 12-35 on the Etrac...

Thanks Sean! Interesting you have found Indians that ring up below 12-30. Most of the ones I have found have ranged between 12-30 and 12-40. I have only found 15-20 of them and maybe our soil has something to do with them ringing up a little higher.
Another fine hunt Jason. I think those bullets are a little on the modern side ( post Civil War). As for Indians, I have found enough of them with the Etrac that they tend to ring in at anywhere from 12-27 to 12-32/33. Fatty Indians are lower usually around 12-22. Though one fatty and one flying eagle did come in at 2-22. Hope this helps when diffing Indians. I never had one higher than 12-35 on the Etrac...

Back
Top Bottom