* Equinox .. First 50 Days *

meggie

Elite Member
Gold magnet machine ? .. here's proof!

Attachments

• DSC00888b.jpg
    DSC00888b.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 813
Beautiful Golds!! You've earned those babies!! My favorite, that chain!!

Earl, Remember.. It's more the hunter then the machine.

Nice pile of loot. Congrats. I suspect you would have found most, if not all, with the gt.. but I guess the nox is lighter

Nice pile of loot. Congrats. I suspect you would have found most, if not all, with the gt.. but I guess the nox is lighter

Yes it would probably have found most of them!
The GT does get a bit heavy & tiring after a few hours,whilst the Nox is such a delight to swing and as I rarely go in the water it suits me fine in the wet sand.Also I love the wireless headphones too.
I will certainly be keeping my GT but at the moment I'm enjoying some success with the Nox.

Yes it would probably have found most of them!
The GT does get a bit heavy & tiring after a few hours,whilst the Nox is such a delight to swing and as I rarely go in the water it suits me fine in the wet sand.Also I love the wireless headphones too.
I will certainly be keeping my GT but at the moment I'm enjoying some success with the Nox.

I know if I lived at the ocean I would have a couple Nox's, you can't beat the weight and it'sa Hot little machine.

Its a hard question to answer..... did conditions allow more to be found or did the Nox find some others didnt? Im asking myself the same question. Everything ive found the Xcal and CTX will hit on...... BUT not at the same depth air testing. Ie .... i have that earring, 18K 1.3 grams that was found OPEN..... clearly at 4" IN the salt water. Out of the water it air tests a good 6".... where as the CTX will only hit it about half that. But ... the other side of the coin...... the Nox doesnt like things as well on edge.... so you best not try a lot of disc from 0 up.

Congrats on your awesome successes. I was looking at maybe one day getting a GT for wet sand but just may opt for an Equinox instead since it's lighter. We'll see.

Earl, Remember.. It's more the hunter then the machine.
I think that's #2 on the list. #1 is getting out to hunt! :laughing:

Gold magnet machine ? .. here's proof!

Very nice finds Meggie... you are a good hunter, you hunt more than most on here as well, I have seen you post just as good finds with your other detectors... as OBN mentioned its the hunter more than the tool... next week or next month the next attempt at the holy grail will come out and we will hear all the wonderful things about from various sources... I am not sold yet.... although I am going to try one in the dirt :D

I have a blue tube viper personally signed by OBN now that is one impressive machine :D

Back
Top Bottom