Silver #30 & #31 FTY we are over the 100 mark!!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
Silver bullet and I went out to the honey hole this morning to see if we could get to the 100 silver mark out of this place that we've been hitting since October of last year, at this point we were at #99 silver. Michdig had to work so he couldn't join us, so we started off and immediately on my second hole, got a nice 81,82 on my Max hitting the 100 mark with a 1943 Merc, so went on to the next and after a few clad and wheats, got another nice high tone ID 81, 82 and and sure enough out popped a 1948 Rosie, sweet! Two silver in less then 20 minutes, wow! I was thinking to myself, man this is going to be a 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 silver day if this keeps up. About an hour later Silver bullet stops by and shows me a nice silver Rosie, (we couldn't make out the date at this time),.. which brought the count to #102. I kept on swinging for the rest of the day and just couldn't get my coil over another silver, however I did manage to save 9 wheaties, 15 clad dimes, one Canadian Dollar and a 20 pence, so the good signals were there just not silver. So now I'm am getting ready to hit the road after a long 5 hour hunt, and Michdig shows up:yes: to clean up what we left behind. About a couple hours later he text me a pic of silver #103, a nice 1941 Merc . This place has been very good to us, we have had a lot of fun there and so far it still keeps giving up the silver, hope it continues for a very long, long time.....or at least till we find another hot spot.:D... ADIOS amigos and HH

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Congrats on the silvers and wheats! I need to find a spot like that!:D
Thanks Coleminer, It's getting harder to find places like this but I'm sure there's a few still out there somewhere, just need a bit of time and research.

Congrats on all the great finds. I need to wear sunglasses as those two silver dimes shine so bright in the photo.
Thanks JAK, Yea I know, I'm just not that good at taking pics of silver coins,

Congrats on the silvers, wheats and the rest!
Thanks Captain

Big congrats on the milestone, I hope to top the 100 mark as well this year. Nice hunt. HH Mark
Thanks Mark

That location justs keeps on giving, amazing. Congrats on the 2 Silvers and all the Wheat's. Trapper
Thanks Trapper

Great haul! Congrats!
Thanks cellr

Back
Top Bottom