New here and went out for the first time today

Welcome from Northern MI. Outstanding first coin, and a big congrats to ya. The dance, you did the dance didn't ya, I know you did. Well done.:cool::yes:

I should would have Brother Bee!

Welcome to the Forum SafeCrackerCam! Heck of a way to start in the hobby!

Best of luck to your your daughter in the Navy! Go Navy!! :D

Wow! That's an amazing first find, actually an amazing find for any expert with years of experience. It will be hard to top but hope you do.

Best way I've found to clean silver coins is.Gently rub the coin (gently) with a paste made from water & baking soda.It will shine like new w/o scratching it.If in doubt try it on a common mint silver coin first...

Welcome to the hobby & the forum... and congrats on the amazing first silver coin! Can't wait to see what #2 looks like! :grin:

That's incredible. Learn about that site. Than go find similar sites.

That's the formula for success.

My daughter recently joined the Navy so I needed a new hobby. Since the house is silent, I bought an Ace 400 2 weeks ago after a few months of reading and watching videos. Today I went out for the first time on my parents property in Orange Co., VA. Ten minutes after I got there I found this 1838 dime and a hair clip or something. I found a rack of other bullets and coins that are modern. I live in a great area for the hobby in Fredericksburg VA but I'm thinking gaining permission won't be easy.

Nice coin... bet you're hooked now!

Back
Top Bottom