• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED 2nd Annual Pull-Tab Contest (Ends 12/15/15)

Good to see you back on here Rob! We've all been busy keeping the tab count on the rise. Hope to see a progress pic soon.

OK is always better than bad. We're all rooting for your recovery, Rob! Keep us updated.

Took 2 shots to my abdomen yesterday. One small needle and one....well it was a bit bigger!

I told my 2 doctors something to think about...I can't be the only one EVER with these symptoms! Told them try google!

Getting frustrated!

But thanks for the tabs and good wishes!

Well, got some more bags cleaned up this morning. But I found something out that I didn't know. There are 2 oven boxes back there. 1 is half full of crushed cans and the other is about full of uncrushed cans. So I still have a lot more work ahead of me. But my goal has been reached. My gallon-o-tabs is full and nearly running over. So now I will have to get it shipped. I tell ya what, if Jonas doesn't come out of this the big winner of his school, then we are dealing with some tab pulling maniacs out there:laughing:
29D5E3B5-FE37-4EC6-9047-77C6C095E992_zps4buu3cxz.jpg

Nice going Mottz! You get extra style points for that effort. Their maniacs are no match for ours.

You know Stevo, we do have a great tab collecting team here! And there is still plenty of year left to continue. My sister, the postal worker, was just over and she took the tabs off my hands so Rob, there is a pretty good size envelope heading your way tomorrow.

I have another package about ready to ship here too. I still have a good size handful of dug tabs that need to go into the tumbler first.

I just found these an hour ago. Plus a dozen tabs:lol: I can still detect and help a forum friend!
76A39039-DEBC-43C7-BABB-CBD6596A1E70_zpsf6l85g9a.jpg

Nice finds, Mottz! Most of the ground, up here, is too soggy to dig right now without wearing half of it home.

FWIW..... I asked about collecting tabs from the breakroom and was suprised to find this (see photo). Turns out E1 is currently doing a similar project for RMH, but it is kinda crazy to see how many they were able to collect. The labels says...

Pop Tab Facts:
One pound = 1,334 tabs
One foot = 12 tabs
One mile = 63,360 tabs

Attachments

• IMG_20150602_115750183_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150602_115750183_HDR.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 432
FWIW..... I asked about collecting tabs from the breakroom and was suprised to find this (see photo). Turns out E1 is currently doing a similar project for RMH, but it is kinda crazy to see how many they were able to collect. The labels says...

Pop Tab Facts:
One pound = 1,334 tabs
One foot = 12 tabs
One mile = 63,360 tabs

The jugs look nice but what a headache to get them all out of there. Heck I had used one of these jugs as a piggy bank. Took forever to get out heavy, smooth, and round coins out! Be easier to cut off the top!

Got a box in the mail yesterday, I was told. I will post in a bit.

Back to see my doctor later. More BIG needles! Good thing I have six-pack abs! (I don't)

Pop Tab Facts:
One pound = 1,334 tabs
One foot = 12 tabs
One mile = 63,360 tabs

Geez DnD, talk about stealing my fire. Here I thought that I made a huge accomplishment and you totally squashed it:laughing::laughing: Just kidding around. But THAT is a huge amount of tabs. Have any idea how long that collection has been going?

Back
Top Bottom