Island Beach State Park, NJ

Yes it is but they only have certain times in which you can MD.My dad has a permit to drive on the beach there and he asked once for me.I think that you can't MD pasted 10am or something like that.I have MD past 10am there and waved to the rangers driveing by me and it was all good.:cool:

All you need is a permit from the front office which is free. Between memorial day and labor day the allowable times for detecting are 8 am to 10 am and I think 6 pm to 8 pm. After labor day I believe there is no time limit.

All you need is a permit from the front office which is free. Between memorial day and labor day the allowable times for detecting are 8 am to 10 am and I think 6 pm to 8 pm. After labor day I believe there is no time limit.

Excellent. Thank you for the information.

Not a Prob, but my schedule is off the wall busy with very little time to do the things I enjoy doing, like MDing. the next time I have some free time ill PM you to see if your available.

Not a Prob, but my schedule is off the wall busy with very little time to do the things I enjoy doing, like MDing. the next time I have some free time ill PM you to see if your available.

No problem. Been off for the week because we were supposed to go away but Irene came and ruined everything otherwise I'd have a problem finding time as well. Hopefully we could hook something up.

Here's an update. I just called IBSP and inquired about MDing the beaches. They said MDing can be done anytime so long as you stop in and fill out an application first. Then you could hunt any beach after the first two. So guess where I'ma taking the family soon as church let's out?? :)

Back
Top Bottom