• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Member From Virginia

Estima8tor

Elite Member
Hi all. I've been metal detecting off and on for about 10 years but I still have a lot to learn. I'm currently using an old Whites Coinmaster and a cheap pin-pointer as that is all I can afford right now. I'm planning to upgrade to a better machine in the near future.
I'm looking forward to soaking up some of your knowledge and experience here on the forums. Please forgive me in advance if I ask a lot of dumb questions.

Regards,
Estima8tor

... Please forgive me in advance if I ask a lot of dumb questions....

Welcome from Salinas, CA. And ... yes.... you are forgiven. So long as you follow the forum rules and send me 30% of all your finds. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin.
Are you an estimator for a living?

I would recommend killing clad in totlots and playgrounds until you have enough for a new machine.
Some guys will find $10- $20 all day every day.

Welcome from Columbia SC. We don't mind dumb questions as long as you don't mind dumb answers. Just kidding, ask away, someone here should know the answer.

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin.
Are you an estimator for a living?.

Yes, I was an estimator for a commercial construction company for 14 years. I'm now a job site superintendent building single family homes.

My kids are grown now and I'm looking to get more serious about some of my hobbies like detecting.

I'm saving up for a better detector, would like to pick up an AT Pro or something similar in $500 price range. For now I will have to use my 8 year old Whites Coinmaster, it's not ideal but is does work.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

They still have videos on it that could give some tips while your saving for a newer detector, here is one example !

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Back
Top Bottom