South Puget Sound!

Sus_kuken

Hey everyone! Just joined this site today! Spent the weekend on Anderson island detecting around the F.I.L property with his metal detector. Had a metal detector as a kid but never figured out how to work it. Always have been admiring you hunters from a far for a while now! Planning on getting my own gear and doing some hunt. I love history and the stories behind hem. I love the idea of seeing something that belonged to someone and now I’m the first person to bring it back into the world. Hey plus a few quarters dimes and penny’s aren’t too bad either. I love doing research and checking things out on the history of sites. Speaking of research I’ll be doing some research on gear and any advice is helpful. From the detector you like or use to tools and how to get along in the field with them. I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks,
Ryan

Welcome from Bonney Lake WA! Best of luck to ya.

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Welcome from the Florida Treasure coast.

When I worked at the Kennedy Space Center for Boeing I travelled to the Puget Sound area on business.

Welcome from Bonney Lake WA! Best of luck to ya.

Hey! Right down the rosd! Thank you!
What part? You can find me on fb and YT at Tough Run Metal Detecting and see my stuff there. I run the AT Pro in inclement weather/water and a T2 LTD and DFX elsewhere. Feel free to ask any questions.

James
959f206aad8b7b54b6fd2ef0540f55e0.jpg

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Back
Top Bottom