Post your foreign coin finds

Glennz

Elite Member
Well I thought it would be interesting to post all of our foreign coins we have found, these are all of mine, some people must have actually tried to put some in the wrappers as i had to break them to get the coin out.

Copper/ brass came from pennies, small silver dimes, mid silver nickles, large silver quarters.

On my last go around i found 2 foreign and 1 silver '62 in the same dime roll

v42l37.jpg

Good thread to post those coins!

KT has come across several 1/2 Balboas while searching halves, as they are the same size and thickness, but so far all too new to be silver! Sorry no pics as KT is at work.

Here are a few, all silver dimes, from roll hunting in the US. I had a lot more, but I sold them and bought up to 90% US silver. The sale was mostly 1967-68 50% silver.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 172
All ive gotten is some canadian cents. Though i have gotten some bermuda coins, a mexican peso one time and a couple other strange ones. No silvers ever for me! Not even american silver! Just wheats!

Ive only found Canadian cents and a two dollar Canadian coin which was pretty cool.

One of my favorite and oldest roll hunting finds, 1900 Victoria, from customer-rolled dimes.

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 159
I found a 1971 German 5 Pfennig at the bottom of a slide at a tot lot. It was obviously clad because the zinc core had mostly rotted away leaving a thin fragile copper shell!

Back
Top Bottom