Some finds from the past few hunts

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
These are some finds from the past few hunts i've been on. I don't get out very much anymore so here's what I've found on the few hunts i've been able to get out on. The 1865 Indian Head is a nice one and I actually got that on video. I had bought a pair of camera glasses and it was the first target on a test mission at an old spot of mine. Then they broke and I have no idea how to upload it. :laughing:

The merc and tootsie toys were found at a neighbors house that i've hit before. The dirt is like sand now so I have no idea how deep the merc was. I tried to cut a plug and it just turned to dust :shock: We really need some rain in CT!

The V nickel was from a water hunt with Brncofan (mark) He let me borrow his modded excal800 w/ 8" coil and pinpoint mod/different shaft setup. Holy !!!!, I want that done to mine bad!!! That pinpoint mod is just awesome. Well done, OBN! I swear I saw a shark about 100 yards over my left shoulder, attacking a bluefish blitz. I just happened to glance over and see a huge commotion, something huge flopping in the water and bluefish jumping like mad. I made a B-line for the shore and my sifter felt like an anchor dragging behind me :lol:

Hopefully we'll get some rain and I"ll actually have time to take advantage of it.

Attachments

• IMG_4164.jpg
    IMG_4164.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4166.jpg
    IMG_4166.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_4167.jpg
    IMG_4167.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4168.jpg
    IMG_4168.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 206
  • sdfadsf.jpg
    sdfadsf.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 241
  • V.jpg
    V.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice digs man!!

That makes two of those keychains posted on here this week lol... I found one in the water..

Congrats on all the cool oldies!!

<°)))>{

Quite a variety of finds. Congrats 0n the Silver and the Indian along with all the rest. Hope the rains get there for you. We in Wisconsin finally got some this last week. Jack

Man great hunting! I was gonna buy a pair of those glasses but they didn't look very high quality... What kind did you get so I know not to get that brand? Lol but congrats on some very good hunting!

Man great hunting! I was gonna buy a pair of those glasses but they didn't look very high quality... What kind did you get so I know not to get that brand? Lol but congrats on some very good hunting!

They were iVue horizon 1080p glasses. Paid $149 I think.

Nice digs man!!

That makes two of those keychains posted on here this week lol... I found one in the water..

Congrats on all the cool oldies!!

<°)))>{

No way. What are the odds of that happening !!

Last edited by a moderator:
good collection......
A darn nice looking 1865!!!!!!
I only have one injun all year.......very illusive ........although, I probably hurt myself a bit by avoiding penny sounds........

Back
Top Bottom