Silver's from Last Few Hunts

jack&jill

Elite Member
Have not had a lot of time recently. posting a few hunts from the last couple of weeks. Weather conditions have really improved so getting on private property is now again an option. First hunt was on a small property and produce two Silver coins and five Wheat's along with $1.02 in clad. Second hunt was at a 40's home and it gave up 3 Silvers including a Walker Half. Also dug 7 Wheat's and $2.77 in clad. Yesterdays outing was at a ball park and it also gave up three Silver's, all dimes. Only 4 Wheat's, and $2.59 in clad. Added a Home Depot "Kenseth" Hot Wheels race car and a Ferber pocket knife to my finds. These 8 Silver coins now have me at 149 FTY. Today's hunt will be posted in Eye poppers section in the morning. I feel I finally made a great enough find to be put in this section. As always hope all had safe and successful outings. Jack

Attachments

• 8-22-15-1 .jpg
    8-22-15-1 .jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 8-22-15 .jpg
    8-22-15 .jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 8-28-15 .jpg
    8-28-15 .jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 8-28-15 1 .jpg
    8-28-15 1 .jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 8-29-15 .jpg
    8-29-15 .jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 8-29-15 1 .jpg
    8-29-15 1 .jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 241
Fine hunts, Jack!! :thumbsup:

I don't see too many early '30's Walkers posted.
Can't wait to see what you found on your Sunday hunt!

Congrats,
Dan

Congrats on the Walker and other nice digs!
Appreciate the reply Jerry.
Awesome hunting jack nice big silver!
Thank you Jeff.
That's a old Tony Stewart Pontiac...congrats on the silvers, especially the Walker!
Thought Kenseth ran #20 Bruce, but Stewart can drive also.
Three great hunts Jack! Congrats on all the silver especially that walker. Now I gotta go check out the mindblowing section.
Thanks Jason hope the eye popper lives up to the billing.
Fine hunts, Jack!! :thumbsup:
I don't see too many early '30's Walkers posted.
Can't wait to see what you found on your Sunday hunt!
Congrats, Dan
Appreciate the comments Dan. Actually dug a Walker so worn there was no date. I like this one a lot better. My Sunday hunt is now posted in the Mindblowing section. Jack

Oh wow! Another great report Jack, I like the way you lay out those silvers next to your clad . The silvers are special and the shine like rock stars.
Congrats on that walker . I am now off to the mind blowing section.
I can't wait . Almost to 150 , that's crazy . HH , Dew

Sounds like your rock'n the silver this year!...grats on that walker..still waiting for my first..nice hunt!

Congrats on the silver! Always great to see!
Thank you Metal. I do love the shine.
Oh wow! Another great report Jack, I like the way you lay out those silvers next to your clad . The silvers are special and the shine like rock stars.
Congrats on that walker . I am now off to the mind blowing section.
I can't wait . Almost to 150 , that's crazy . HH , Dew
Appreciate the comments Dew. Hope the Mindblowers report also meets you approval.
Sounds like your rock'n the silver this year!...grats on that walker..still waiting for my first..nice hunt!
Appreciate your kind words Digger. I hope you do get to put your coil over a walker. They are beautiful coins. Jack

What's this?
No Morgans?
You are slipping...
:lol::laughing::lol::laughing:
Great finds as always Jack.
Thanks Matt, I'd love to dig more Morgans but being very lucky once I think is more than being blessed.
WOW! BIG silver with little one's following nice JJ!
Appreciate the kind words Buzz. The really big Silvers are in the Eyepoppers section. But I'm happy to have these also.
Nice silver count, you are killing the silver!
That Gerber knife sells for @ $25 too!
Thank you Walker, you comments are greatly appreciated. Also I did not know the Gerber Knife had that value, thank you for the info. Jack

Back
Top Bottom