Which Detector Is This?

EliteGeek91

Hello all, if anyone could identify which detector this is, and tell me the value, I'd greatly appreciate it!

A local woman is asking $50. Is it worth that? She said about 3-4 years old, and can't find any brand-name on it.

184613_558021037544058_1962248893_n_zps199e5f31.jpg

1_zps2944531d.jpg

If it can't be identified, would you atleast say if it's worth the $50 she's asking? I figured maybe people could estimate it due to the screen, features, etc.

Man that's all she sent me (A woman on a local trading site). I'll ask her for more info. I could go look at it, but a 30min drive, and figured y'all could atleast give me a figure of value.

I'll see if I can get pics or serial number.

I did a search of the threads on here for "TREASURE HUNTER 3019 DEEP SEARCH" and everyone says they are very bad and not worth it.

I've personally never heard of them..

What is it?

I think I have seen these at Harbor Freight...For $50 I do not think you can go wrong...Have no idea what type of depth it can get, but it looks no worse of than a Bounty Hunter...

HH,

Gotcha! Thanks guys. So for $50, yes or no?

NO!!!! A bounty hunter 202 will put it to shame in the field Stick with the more reliable Brands or you will kick yourself and realise you just threw $50.00 bucks out the window if you are truly interested in Learning the Metal detecting Hobby read some more and get a Decent Machine lots out there used in the Tesoro , Whites, and Garrett , machines for first timers

I only paid 96.00 for my bounty hunter tracker 4, and after 4 hunts on the beach, its already paid for itself. I know people make fun of BH detectors, but hey, its fun to work with, and that is really what matters.

Buy a tracker IV from hobby lobby. With the coupon it is a little over 60.

Buy a tracker IV from hobby lobby. With the coupon it is a little over 60.

What!? :lol: My gf keeps trying to steal mine when we go after the 2nd ring we found. I may have to go get one instead of spending 96.00

I just looked, $65.94 by using that 40% off coupon -- Im buying another one

Yeah I am in the no crowd on this one. I love the claim of it detecting a foot down. This is one of those I will wrap you around a tree 2000s.

What!? :lol: My gf keeps trying to steal mine when we go after the 2nd ring we found. I may have to go get one instead of spending 96.00

I just looked, $65.94 by using that 40% off coupon -- Im buying another one
wise choice :)

that machine on ebay is a real rip-off :wow:. I agree on what was said above, you'll get better served with a tracker IV

Back
Top Bottom