Silver Sunday #7-10 FTY

JNimons

Forum Supporter
Got out this afternoon to my newest farm permission. Only had 3 hours, and spent it in the front yard. First good signal of the day was a '62 Washington Quarter. Next good signal was a deep signal with crappy #'s but just enough silver #s to make me dig. Dug a 1892 Barber Dime. Followed that up with a Merc, and then the SLQ. Dug 7 Wheaties, only clad of the day was 1956 nickel. Was nice to dig keepers on almost every hole!!! I could get used to that!

Puts me at 10 silver and 11 wheats for the year.

Last edited:
Wow!!! Nice hunt! Congrats on the Barber, SLQ and other nice finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice finds!! Your on pace for at least 120 silvers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Vic...I set my goal at 100 last year...and ended up with 28...I'm not saying anything to jinx my quick start to 2017. Right now I have higher face value in the keeper pile then the clad pile...lol

From the results it looks as if you got yourself another very nice honey hole Jon. Congrats on the Stander and Barber in the grouping. Jack

Thanks Trapper! past 2 dsys were first for lawn hunts...been strictly woods since thanksgiving when I got permission.

Congrats on the 4 silvers, especially the Stander, and the rest of the digs...excellent hunt!

Thanks Bruce! Love seeing the standing lady liberty come out of the hole

Nice haul of silvers!

Thank you WC!!

WOW! Nice hunt. Looks like virgin territory. Congrats!

Thanks Tommy. I was told a guy spent a lot of time there detecting about 15 years ago. This place is super track, and iron ridden. I have pulled 11 silvers from there since Thanksgiving.

Congrats , nice hunt and finds , HH

Thanks Ricki!

Man your tearing it up! I can't wait to see a stander in the plug! Congrats

Thanks Jeff....I'm sure you'll be posting one shortly...that's my 4th since Sept 2015...I'm jealous of you and your Coppers

Very nice and congrats on the silver. You are off to a fine start for the year.

Thank you Jason!

Great start to the new year congrats on all the silver!

Thank you Treble!!

Back
Top Bottom